This post is sponsored by the folks at Cabot, Raincoast Crisps, Kinder, Planters, Mueller’s and Toufyan. All comments and opinions my own.
Head up guys…we have a new in-store event happening just in time for the beginning of the holiday season!
Visit your local Publix the weekend of 11/23 and pick up a booklet that offers tips and savings to help with your holiday entertaining. Recipes and coupons will be distributed in a new booklet at the in-store events. This year’s booklet includes the following coupons:
- $1/2 Cabot Items
- $1/1 RAINCOAST CRISPS PRODUCT
- $0.25/1 Kinder Bueno 1.5 oz. bar
- $1/2 Mueller’s 12 oz. Noodle Products
- $1/1 PLANTERS Deluxe Mixed Nuts, Deluxe Whole Cashews or Select Almonds, Cashews & Pecans (8.25 – 8.75 oz.)
- $0.75/1 TOUFAYAN PITA CHIP PRODUCT
Use those coupons to stock your cart with holiday essentials and save BIG!
While you are at Publix, pick up a few ingredients and serve up this recipe for Chicken Paprikash over Noodles. It’s an easy meal that is sure to please your friends and family.
- 12 oz bag Mueller's Egg Noodles
- 3 oz package shallots, thinly sliced
- 6 cloves fresh garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch Italian parsley coarsely chopped and divided
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon paprika
- 2 cups spicy pasta sauce
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- Bring water to boil for noodles in large stockpot. Slice shallots; chop garlic and parsley (about 1 cup). Season chicken with 1 teaspoon sale and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Preheat large sauce pan on medium-high 2 - 3 minutes. Pour oil in pan then add chicken; cook 3- 4 minutes on each side or until browner. Add shallots, garlic, and paprika; cook 2 -3 minutes until fragrant. Add pasta sauce and vinegar, then cover and reduce heat to low; simmer 15 - 18 minutes and until chicken is 185º (for shreddable).
- Meanwhile, cook noodles following package instructions. Drain week, then return noodles to pot. Add butter, ¾ cup parsley, and remaining ½ teaspoon each sale and pepper, stir until butter is melted.
- Remove pan from the heat and lightly shred chicken; stir in ½ cup yogurt. Divide noodles evenly among serving plates; top with even amount soft chicken mixture and remaining yogurt. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup parsley; serve.