This post is sponsored by the folks at Cabot, Raincoast Crisps, Kinder, Planters, Mueller’s and Toufyan. All comments and opinions my own.
I wanted to give you a reminder about the in-store event happening just in time for the beginning of the holiday season!
Visit your local Publix THIS weekend and pick up a booklet that offers tips and savings to help with your holiday entertaining. Recipes and coupons will be distributed in a new booklet at the in-store events. This year’s booklet includes the following coupons:
- $1/2 Cabot Items
- $1/1 RAINCOAST CRISPS PRODUCT
- $0.25/1 Kinder Bueno 1.5 oz. bar
- $1/2 Mueller’s 12 oz. Noodle Products
- $1/1 PLANTERS Deluxe Mixed Nuts, Deluxe Whole Cashews or Select Almonds, Cashews & Pecans (8.25 – 8.75 oz.)
- $0.75/1 TOUFAYAN PITA CHIP PRODUCT
Use those coupons to stock your cart with holiday essentials and save BIG!
While you are at Publix, pick up a few ingredients for this Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes. Try it in place of your standard mashed potatoes at your next meal or even at your holiday table. It’s sure to be a huge hit!
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into ⅛-inch slices
- 8 ounces Cabot White Oak Cheddar, grated
- 6 tablespoons Cabot Salted Butter, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- Preheat oven to 425°F.Rub a 9x13-inch metal baking dish with garlic clove and grease with butter.
- Dry potato slices and spread half overlapping slices.
- Lightly cover with half of the cheddar and butter then season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat with remaining potatoes, cheddar and butter, then season.
- Pour over milk and bring to a simmer on low, then bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Spoon off extra liquid and bake 5-10 minutes longer until golden and tender.