Thanksgiving is one week from today! My menu is all about easy meals from here on out. If you are in the same boat, I have a recipe that you will love…Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs.
It’s one of the easiest meals ever. In fact, I really wouldn’t call this a recipe. You really just throw a bunch of ingredients together in a casserole dish and end up with a tasty meal with almost no effort. Pair with some of the cheap frozen garlic bread that we had recently and you have a meal that is sure to make your whole family happy.
What’s great is that everything you need is BOGO this week as part of the Publix Ad & Coupons Week Of 11/21 – 11/27 (11/20 to 11/27 For Some).
- Mueller’s Pasta, Regular, 100% Whole Grain, Hidden Veggie, Pasta Blend, Pot-Sized, or Organic, 8 to 16 oz, BOGO $2.39
- Armour Meatballs, 11 to 25 oz, BOGO $7.99
- Barilla Sauce, 20 or 24 oz, BOGO $5.99
- Kraft Shredded Cheese, 6 or 8 oz, BOGO
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 (20 - 24 oz) jars of your favorite pasta sauce
- 25 oz frozen meatballs
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cook the spaghetti al dente according to package instructions then drain.
- Spray a
- Mix the cooked pasta, pasta sauce, meatballs and half of the cheese.
- Pour the mixture into 13 x 9" casserole dish that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and bake for 20 - 25 minutes until meatballs as heated and the cheese is bubbly.