This post is sponsored by Nestle. All comments and opinions are my own.
Ok guys you are running out of time to earn your Publix gift cards as part of the Have Happy On Hand reward offer. The last day to participate is 7/31. That’s less than 2 weeks from now.
Remember, with the promo all you do is purchase $20 in participating item(s) at Publix and you’ll earn a $5 gift card. You get to stock your freezer with sweet treats and earn a super perk. Even better is that the printable coupon reset so you can use it to get even more savings!
It’s crazy hot here in the south, a frozen treat is just the thing to combat the heat. Luckily, there are over 200 participating frozen treats from Häagen-Dazs®, Outshine®, Edy’s®, Skinny Cow®, Nestlé® Drumstick® and Nestlé® that you can choose from and earn your reward. Stock your freezer and have happiness on hand all summer long!
How To Participate:
SHOP – Purchase $20 in participating item(s) between 05/20/19 – 07/31/19. Multiple trips are FINE. You can accrue $20 over multiple transactions. Make sure to place star or a check mark next to the participating item(s) and beside the date on your Publix receipt.
UPLOAD RECEIPT – Snap a clear photo of the entire receipt with your phone and send it in one of 3 ways:
- You can upload your receipt on Rewards.HaveHappyOnHand.com.
- You can text HAPPY to 811811 for submission instructions.*
- You can email your photo to email@example.com
After your photo is submitted, you will receive an automatic confirmation and request to complete a registration form. If you do not receive a confirmation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s it! You just stock your freezer with all your frozen faves and kick back and enjoy amazing taste…and earn a gift card to boot!
Plus, you’ll be happy to know that you can keep earning all summer long. You can earn up to THREE gift cards for a total of $15 in Publix gift cards during the promotion period (05/20/19 – 07/31/19. Visit Rewards.HaveHappyOnHand.com for terms and conditions and complete details.
Why not use the coupon to get some Häagen-Dazs® ice cream and whip up a batch of Vanilla Ice Cream Brownie Bars? Seriously…how good do those brownies look? I could eat the whole pan right now!
Grab a couple of ingredients and surprise your family with amazing flavor and don’t forget to submit your receipt so you’ll be on your way to earning that gift card.
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cups butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts like walnuts or pecans (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- 3 cartons of Häagen-Dazs Vanilla or Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- [b]Hot Fudge Sauce:[/b]
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 teaspoons vanilla or almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a double boiler melt chocolate and butter until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Remove from heat and add flour and nuts (if using)
- Place batter in a greased 13×9″ pan
- Bake 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Let ice cream soften on the counter until it is spreadable. Spread over brownies, return to the freezer for two hours.
- Top with hot fudge (directions below) and refreeze for at least one hour up to one day, covered. Pull out of freezer 15 minutes before you intend to serve them. Garnish with whipped cream.
- Combine cocoa powder and sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Whisk in cream and place over medium heat, whisking until the mixture warms.
- Add butter, vanilla, and heat until right before boiling.
- Turn off the heat and allow mixture to cool for a few minutes. Can be stored in a glass jar. Fudge needs to be cooled for 2-3 hours before you can pipe it.
- Fill a gallon plastic bag with fudge. Cut a small hole in one of the bag corners. Pipe out stripes of fudge, diagonally across the brownie.
*Message and data rates may apply. By texting HAPPY to 811811 and upon submitting your receipt image, you consent to receive up to 8 promotional text messages (pertaining to this program only) via an automatic telephone dialing system to the number you provided from Snipp Interactive on behalf of Nestlé, USA. Your consent to the above is not required to make a purchase.