This post is sponsored by Mirum. All comments and opinions are my own.
Have you taken the opportunity to stock up on all your favorite Breyers Ice Cream varieties? Don’t forget that we have a BOGO sale available through 5/29 (5/28 For Some). Get all your favorite creamy, DELICIOUS ice cream flavors at a great price.
With the sale you are paying as little as $2.31 per carton. The warm water is here to stay…be sure to have plenty of delicious ice cream on hand to help you cool off all summer long.
Breyers® ice cream start with high quality ingredients like colors and flavors from natural sources and sustainably farmed vanilla. They partner with American farmers for 100% Grade A milk and cream from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones*! Take Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream for example. It’s made with simple ingredients like fresh cream, sugar, milk and real specks of vanilla bean.
Be sure to get a couple of cartons of Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream and whip up a tasty treat for your holiday gathering. I already made one Breyers® American Flag Ice Cream Cake and got enough ingredients to make a second cake for my Memorial Day gathering. It’s crazy easy and tastes AMAZING. Plus, it serves a large group making it the perfect treat for any summer gathering. My boys told that they’d decorate my second cake…so I am going to take them up on their offer.
Be sure to take advantage of the BOGO sale at your local Publix from 5/23 to 5/29 (5/22 to 5/28 For Some).
- 2 containers (1.5 qt each) Breyers® Original Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit
- 1 can (7 oz) whipped cream or 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 50 Blueberries, fresh
- 2 pints Raspberries or 1 quart strawberries, sliced
- Cut cartons from Breyers® Original Natural Vanilla Ice Cream with scissors. Arrange ice cream on its side, then cut each lengthwise into 4 slices.
- Arrange 4 ice cream sliced in 13 x 9-inch baking dish, pressing to form an even layer. Top with assorted fruit, then remaining 4 ice cream slices, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped cream, smoothing with spatula just before serving. Arrange berries in a flag patter with blueberries in upper left corner and 7 raspberry "stripes".
*Suppliers of other ingredients such as cookies, candies and sauces can not be able to make this claim. The FDA states that no significant difference has been shown between dairy derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST-treated cows.