This post is sponsored by Conagra Brands, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.
I wanted to give you a little nudge to check your account over on the Frozen Rewards Club site. Log in and view your status to see what is still needed to earn a Publix gift card. The promo will be ending in a few weeks and you don’t want to miss out.
There’s nothing worse than finding out too late that you were only a few dollars short on earning a perk or rebate. So take a moment to check in and be sure to submit any receipts that you have, before it’s too late. You have until March 31st to make your purchases —so plan accordingly!
Remember, with the Frozen Rewards promo you simply stock your freezer with participating frozen products to earn up to $50 in Publix gift cards. Just shop for all your favorite foods at Publix, submit your receipt and then wait for your gift card(s) to show up in your mail. You’ll earn a $10 gift card for every $30 you spend on participating products and you can earn up to FIVE cards…for a total of $50 in Publix gift cards.
If you haven’t started shopping, no worries! There is still time to grab great deals and earn those gift cards.
- SIGN UP at frozenrewardsclub.com or Text FROZEN to 73876
You don’t have to purchase everything at once. Purchases can be made over multiple transactions and you can upload multiple receipts to earn those gift cards. With TEN brands included in the promo…there are over 190 items to choose from at your local Publix.
Remember, you can submit your receipts via text, snail mail or upload to frozenrewardsclub.com and the gift cards will be automatically sent to you once you have reached the $30 purchase requirement.
- Marie Callender’s Single Serve Bowls Meals
- Marie Callender’s Single Dinners
- Marie Callender’s Pot Pies
- Marie Callender’s Multi Serve Meals
- Marie Callender’s Frozen Desserts – Pies and Cobblers
- Marie Callender’s Single Serve Desserts
- Healthy Choice Power Bowls
- Healthy Choice Morning Bowls
- Healthy Choice Café Steamers
- Healthy Choice Simply Steamers
- Bertolli Frozen Skillet Meals for 2
- PF Chang’s Skillet Meals for 2
- PF Chang’s Appetizers and Rice
- PF Chang’s Single Serve Bowls
- Banquet Mega Bowls
- Banquet Pot Pies
- Banquet Meals
- Kid Cuisine – Singe Serve Meals
- Odom’s Tennessee Pride Breakfast Sandwiches
- Frontera Bowls
- Alexia Premium Vegetable Sides
- Blakes Pot Pies
Track your receipts and check your account balance online at frozenrewardsclub.com. Keep an eye on your account so you’ll know what is needed to get that gift card. Once you reach the $30 threshold, the $10 gift card will be automatically mailed to you. Don’t leave money on the table…make sure you complete your purchase requirements and earn that gift card!
Save even more…
Be sure to take advantage of the coupons in the current Advantage Buy flyer. The following coupons are all valid through 3/15. Clip the ones you’ll use (or print from Publix.com) and then fill your freezer with delicious meal options and earn that gift card to boot!
- $1/2 Marie Callender’s Single Serve Meals, Bowls or Pot Pies, 10 to 16 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 3/2 to 3/15)
- $3/2 P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meal for Two, 22 to 26 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 3/2 to 3/15)
- $1/2 Healthy Choice Single Serve Meals, Power Bowls or Morning Bowls, 7.2 to 11 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 3/2 to 3/15)
- $1/1 Bertolli Skillet Meal, 24 to 26 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 3/2 to 3/15)