This post is sponsored by Conagra Brands, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.
Have you signed up for the Frozen Rewards Club yet? If not, what are you waiting for? You could be on your way to earning up to $50 in Publix gift cards just for stocking your freezer with all your favorite frozen foods!
Participation is simple. You just shop, submit your receipt and then wait for your gift card(s) to show up in your mail!
Just purchase $30 on participating frozen products between January 1 and March 31, 2019 and you will earn a $10 gift card. Earn up to $50 in gift cards during the promotion period!
- SIGN UP at frozenrewardsclub.com or Text FROZEN to 73876
To get started, simply register on the Frozen Rewards Club page. Then you can grab any of the many participating items and submit receipts via text, snail mail or upload to frozenrewardsclub.com and the gift cards will be automatically sent to you once you have reached the $30 purchase requirement.
Remember, you don't have to purchase everything at once. Purchases can be made over multiple transactions and you can upload multiple receipts to earn those gift cards. With TEN brands included in the promo...there are over 190 items to choose from at your local Publix.
Check out the list of participating products -
- Marie Callender’s Single Serve Bowls Meals
- Marie Callender’s Single Dinners
- Marie Callender’s Pot Pies
- Marie Callender’s Multi Serve Meals
- Marie Callender’s Frozen Desserts – Pies and Cobblers
- Marie Callender’s Single Serve Desserts
- Healthy Choice Power Bowls
- Healthy Choice Morning Bowls
- Healthy Choice Café Steamers
- Healthy Choice Simply Steamers
- Bertolli Frozen Skillet Meals for 2
- PF Chang’s Skillet Meals for 2
- PF Chang’s Appetizers and Rice
- PF Chang’s Single Serve Bowls
- Banquet Mega Bowls
- Banquet Pot Pies
- Banquet Meals
- Kid Cuisine – Singe Serve Meals
- Odom’s Tennessee Pride Breakfast Sandwiches
- Frontera Bowls
- Alexia Premium Vegetable Sides
- Blakes Pot Pies
It's easy to see how close you are to earning a gift card. You can track your receipts and check your account balance online at frozenrewardsclub.com. Once you reach the $30 threshold, the $10 gift card will be automatically mailed to you—easy breezy!
Now you know I am all about getting the most bang for my buck...so I like to shop the sales. I try to grab the participating items while they are on sale so that I can get the most items for the least amount of money out of pocket AND earn that gift card.
Sale items like the Marie Callender's Pot Pies make me very happy. I can stock up on delicious pot pies that my boys absolutely love at just $1.08 per serving--WOWSA! So I get a quick and convenient meal option and once I submit that receipt, I am a little closer to my gift card. I picked up four boxes yesterday so I am over half way to another $10 gift card. Now, that's what I call a deal!
Also, don't forget to take advantage of the coupons in the new Advantage Buy flyer and stock your freezer with great taste and save some moolah to boot. The Alexia deal is my favorite...hard to pass up tasty veggies for half the regular price. Pick up your favorite and be sure to submit your receipt!
- $3/2 P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meal for Two, 22 to 36 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 1/19 to 2/1)
- $1/1 Alexia Vegetable Side, 12 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 1/19 to 2/1)
$1/2 Healthy Choice Single Serve Meals, Morning Power Bowls or Power Bowls, 7.2 to 11 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 1/19 to 2/1)
- $1.50/1 Marie Callender’s Multi-Serve Meal, 25 to 31 oz (Excluding Pot Pies) Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 1/19 to 2/1)
Alexia Vegetable Side, 12 oz, $3.99
-$1/1 Alexia Vegetable Side, 12 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 1/19 to 2/1)
-$1/1 Alexia Premium Vegetable Sides (Ibotta Deposit) [Any variety; 12-oz. bag]
As low as $1.99 after coupon and cash back.