This post is sponsored by Mirum. All comments and opinions are my own.
Looking for a way to serve your family great taste without having to spend a ton of time in the kitchen? Knorr® Selects are the perfect solution to help you create flavorful meals in a flash!
You probably already use these as a quick side...but did you know that they can become an incredible meal with just a little effort and a few ingredients? Yep, I love Knorr Selects as a side dish in a pinch. BUT...I prefer to use them as the base to a complete meal that takes very little time to prepare.
Look for big selection of Knorr Selects at your local Publix. All offer a higher quality, more natural base for a flavorful 1-dish meal! Just check the back of the package for a tasty recipe and then grab the ingredients that you need while you shop.
Right now you can save on your favorite Knorr Selects at Publix! Be sure to clip the new digital coupon and save $1.50 on your next purchase.
You can use the coupon to get either the Rice Selects or Pasta Selects...or one of each. Both products offer great taste in a product that you can feel good serving your family!
- Rice Selects: No artificial flavors or preservatives, no colors from artificial sources, gluten-free, Made with 100% rice, no added MSG
- Pasta Selects: No artificial flavors or preservatives, no colors from artificial sources whole wheat, gluten free varieties, no added MSG
Why not pick up a package of the Knorr Four Cheese Risotto and a few other ingredients and serve up an AMAZING meal that your whole family will love? I recently made a batch of the Garlic Shrimp Risotto and it was a HUGE hit at my house.
Knorr Four Cheese Risotto is made with a blend of Asiago, Parmesan, Romano, and Aged Cheddar for a rich and intense cheese flavor and a creamy texture for an authentic risotto experience. Paired with the shrimp and veggies, it's a hearty meal that is quick and easy to prepare.
I expected my guys to turn their noses up with the kale in the dish...instead, they asked for more! This one will be going on my meal rotation for sure. It's quick, easy and doesn't require a ton of ingredients for fantastic flavor. You'll also be thrilled to know that it's a one-dish wonder! Yep, everything cooks up in one pan so clean up is a breeze. Perfect for a busy weeknight.
Be sure to clip your digital coupon and give this recipe a try. I hope your family loves it as much as mine did!
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Selects Four Cheese Risotto
- 3 cups baby kale
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
- HEAT 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season
- your shrimp with salt and pepper, if you'd like. Add your shrimp and cook for about 3
- minutes until they turn pink, stirring in garlic during last 30 seconds. Remove from pan
- and set aside.
- POUR your water, milk, remaining olive oil and Knorr® Selects into the same pan. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to medium and continue cooking for 7 minutes. Toss in the kale and cook 3 minutes more.
- STIR in your shrimp and tomatoes; now it's delicious. Dig in!