This post is sponsored by Mighty Spark. All comments and opinions are my own.
I found a deal that you won’t want to miss…Mighty Spark Food Co. ground meat is as low as $1 at Publix!
Don’t stress out when you can’t find this deal listed in the regular weekly ad. This is an unadvertised deal available through 11/21 and includes all three tasty varieties. You’ll find Mighty Spark in the FRESH meat section of the store. Look for it near the trays of ground chicken and ground turkey.
Remember, Mighty Spark makes healthy taste good. All their products contain lean cuts of hand-crafted meats made in small batches and include simple, honest ingredients that help you serve up great taste.
You’ll find three protein and flavor-packed varieties on sale NOW at your local Publix –
Sweet Thai Ground Chicken
· Blend of premium chicken with ginger, Kaffir, lime, cilantro, curry, soy sauce and Thai chili peppers.
· Sweet Thai is great in lettuce wraps, noodle bowls, and egg rolls.
Ground Turkey with Bacon
· It’s a perfect blend of premium turkey breast with just a touch of hickory smoked bacon to open the flavor up.
· Use in place of ground beef to add a healthier lean to your recipes.
Bruschetta Ground Chicken
· All-breast white meat chicken ground and blended with Tuscan street market flavors, including sun dried tomatoes, fresh sweet basil and aromatic cloves of garlic.
· Use it on pizzas, pastas, meatballs or where ever your wanderlust takes you.
Besides offering you great taste at a great price, another perk when you buy Mighty Spark is that every purchase means a meal is donated to help feed hungry kids nationwide. Mighty Spark’s Bite Back Hunger initiative means that for every Mighty Spark item purchased, they will donate a meal to those in need. So it’s super easy to give back this holiday season. You buy, and Mighty Spark will donate a meal!
Need a tasty recipe to go with the deal? Pick up a few additional ingredients with your purchase and whip up a batch of Quick Veggieful Turkey-Bacon Pesto. No need to spend a ton of time in the kitchen. This recipe boasts veggies and protein for a quick and easy pasta dinner your family will love. With only 5 ingredients and about 20 minutes of cook time, you’ll have a meal that packs a flavor punch.
Visit MightySparkFood.com for more information.