This post is sponsored by Smithfield. All comments and opinions are my own.
Have you entered the Smithfield Breakfast On Us sweepstakes yet? Remember you can enter now through 11/30 for the chance to win breakfast for a year or a $50 Publix gift card. You heard that right…FREE breakfast for a year.
Check out the prizes that will go to lots of lucky winners –
- Five (5) Grand Prize winners will each receive “Free Smithfield Breakfast products for a year”, in the form of fifty-two (52) coupons, each coupon good for up to $10.00 toward the purchase of Smithfield Breakfast products.
- Twenty-five (25) Secondary Prize winners will each receive a $50 Publix Gift Card. ARV of each Secondary Prize: $50.
To enter, just grab any of your favorite Smithfield products at your local Publix and submit a picture of your receipt on the Breakfast On Us sweepstakes page. Each product purchase counts as an entry and you can enter up to FIVE times during the promotion.
It just so happens that we have some great deals this week on several Smithfield products that will help you stock your cart with great deals AND help you with your sweeps entry! Starting tomorrow (today for some) you can grab cheap breakfast sausage through 11/21 AND pick up Smithfield Diced and Cubed Ham buy one, get one FREE. That means each package is just $1.65…no coupon needed.
The ham is perfect for all your favorite recipes and dishes. Use it to whip up quick and easy omelets, topped on a tasty pizza or use it to make my Easy Ham & Cheese Pasta Salad! It’s a fantastic recipe that you can throw together for a quick and easy meal that is ready in just minutes.
Smithfield Diced & Cubed Ham 8 oz, BOGO $3.29
Just $1.65 per item after sale!
Smithfield Pork Sausage 24 oz, $4.49
- 8 oz cooked pasta - I like Ditalini for this recipe
- 8 oz Smithfield Diced Ham
- 4 oz cheese, diced
- 1 cup kale, torn into small pieces
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine the pasta, ham, cheese, kale and tomatoes in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing, mayo, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and mix to combine.
- Serve at room temp or chilled.
Be sure to read the official rules. Winners will be notified in December, so please let me know if you are one of the lucky winners! Good luck everyone!