What’s on your menu this evening? I just served up an amazing meal that was ready in under 30 minutes…and clean up was a breeze! Yep, that tasty meal you see above is my Easy Cajun Shrimp & Sausage Foil Packets. Boy oh boy, it was absolutely delicious!
Oh how I love a good low country seafood boil! We’ll gather lots of friends and family for a meal unlike any other. My husband pulls out the biggest pot you will ever see and boils up huge quantities of seafood, sausage, potatoes and corn that is then dumped out in the middle of the table. This meal is not for the faint of heart…we like it spicy and messy. So be prepared to have lots of drinks and napkins handy if you are ever sitting at our table and that food is poured out in front of you!
Easy Cajun Shrimp & Sausage Foil Packets is a smaller version of the seafood boil that I love with a fraction of the work! Plus you have the ability to adjust the spice level so that it even those with sensitive tastebuds can get in on the action too!
You don’t need a ton of ingredients…just good ones! Start with the great taste of Eckrich Smoked Sausage. You already know that it’s the easiest way to a Better. Faster. Dinner! That’s wrapped in foil with some shrimp, potatoes and corn topped with butter and spices. Just toss the whole foil packet on the grill for 10 – 15 minutes and you are in business. When dinner is done, you just wad up the foil and clean up is DONE!
Stop by Publix and pick up a few ingredients and you can serve this up for dinner this week. It’s a super easy meal and is quite economical too!
Also, there is still a little bit of time to enter my giveaway. Hurry over and enter my giveaway HERE. One iHeartPublix reader will be to enjoy a “Better. Faster. Dinner.” with the great taste of Eckrich Smoked Sausage thanks to a $100 Publix gift card!
- 7 oz Eckrich Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 1 pound peeled shrimp
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 ears of corn, cut into 1 inch slices
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 - 2 tablespoon cajun seasoning (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- chopped parsley
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat everything evenly.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into piles onto the center of four 18x12 inch sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Create the foil pouch by folding the top and then the sides, sealing the pouch tightly yet leaving room for air to circulate.
- Place each pouch on a grill that had been heated to medium high (approx 450º) and cook 12 - 15 minutes.
- Carefully open the packets, allowing the steam to escape, and enjoy!