This post is sponsored by Campbell and Pepperidge Farm. All comments and opinions are my own.
Pasta is a good thing in my world too. It’s hard to beat the convenience and price, so it’s on my menu quite often. I try to keep the meals and types of pasta used varied so no one gets bored. One of my all time favorite meals is this Cheesy Chicken Manicotti. It’s simple to make and is always a hit at the dinner table!
You don’t need a ton of ingredients and I make it super simple by grabbing a rotisserie chicken at the deli. Mix the chicken with lots of cheese and some spinach then top with the great taste of Prego® Sauce and you’ll be on your way to big flavor. You can even prep this dish ahead of time so that you just pop it in the oven when you need it! That comes in very handy on busy weeknights after the kids’ practices and/or games!
Serve up with a side salad topped with Bolthouse Farms® Dressing and a Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Roll and you have a delicious meal that everyone will love!
- 8 oz box of manicotti shells
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 15 oz tub of ricotta cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 10 oz pk of spinach, thawed and well drained of any liquid
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 24 oz jar of [i]Prego®[/i] Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Parboil the manicotti noodles by boiling for about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken, ricotta cheese, garlic, spinach, egg, basil and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and mix to combine.
- Spray a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray and then spread 1/2 cup of [i]Prego®[/i] Sauce over the bottom of the dish.
- Fill the manicotti with the filling and place in prepared baking dish.
- Cover with remaining pasta sauce.
- Bake in 350º oven for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Serve & enjoy!
With the Plan Your Day & Save promotion that’s running right now, you can get everything you need for tasty meal solutions from breakfast to lunch to dinner and snacks in between. With the promotion you can serve up my recipe at a super discount! Look for the Prego® Sauce that you need for this recipe on sale 2/$4 at Publix. You can also save on Bolthouse Farms® Dressing for your salad and go ahead and grab savings on Pepperidge Farm® too! A little bit of planning can mean big savings when you shop at Publix!
Look for lots of deals on a variety of great products to help you serve up delicious meals from morning to night. Remember, in addition to the sales, you’ll be able to grab a couple of freebies with your purchase thanks to the big Publix coupon in the Advantage Buy Flyer!
Offer valid on the following items:
- Campbell’s® Chunky™ or Homestyle Soup
- Campbell’s® Slow Kettle® or Chunky Maxx™ Soup
- Campbell’s® Well Yes!® Soups
- Pace® Salsa or Picante 24 oz including Organic
- Prego® Italian Sauces 14-24 oz including Farmers’ Market ®
- Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® 8 – 14.5 oz
- Pepperidge Farm® Italian Bread 20 oz
- V8 ® 100% Vegetable Juice or Juice Blends 46 oz
- V8+Energy® 6pk
- V8 Splash® 6pk
- Swanson® Broth and Stock 32 oz (excludes Organic)
- SpaghettiOs® Organic 15 oz
- Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Rolls or Demi Baguettes 12 – 14 oz.