This post is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.
With delicious taste, all natural and no artificial ingredients Hillshire Farm Naturals® Lunchmeat is the perfect option for all your favorite sandwiches and snacks! Hillshire Farm Naturals Lunchmeat offers farmhouse quality and freshness and is available in all your favorite varieties!
Stop by Publix and look for these delicious flavors to help you create the perfect meal –
- Hillshire Farm Naturals® Slow Roasted Turkey Breast
- Hillshire Farm Naturals® Hardwood Smoked Turkey Breast
- Hillshire Farm Naturals® Honey Roasted Ham
- Hillshire Farm Naturals® Black Forest Ham
You’ll love the taste and the fact that Hillshire Farm Naturals Lunchmeat has No Antibiotics Ever! This is delicious lunchmeat that your whole family will love. Plus, you’ll feel good about serving it as Hillshire Farm Naturals Lunchmeat is 100% all natural* and there are no artificial ingredients—ever! They don’t use MSG and no nitrates or nitrites are added** so you get amazing taste every time!
Now is a great time to grab your favorite varieties as we have a sale running this week at Publix. Look for all your favorite lunchmeats on sale now through 2/21 (2/20 for some).
Hillshire Farm Lunch Meats 7 to 9-oz pkg., 3/$10
You may also find a coupon to save on your next purchase at Publix! Check the packages for a peelie that will save you $1 on any TWO (2) Hillshire Farm Naturals® Lunchmeat products! The coupons are only available for a limited time so be sure to check when you shop.
Why not grab a pack (or two) and serve up something tasty? One of my favorite ways to enjoy this delicious lunchmeat is Turkey, Bacon and Avocado Pinwheel. Besides tasting great, it’s a fun presentation that offers a nice change of pace from a standard sandwich. It’s also an awesome option for served up as an appetizer at parties or luncheons! You can have a bunch of them made in no time flat!
- 6 slices Hillshire Farm Naturals® Slow Roasted Turkey Breast
- 2 large flour tortillas or spinach wraps
- 1 ripe avocado
- 8 strips of bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled
- 4 oz blue cheese crumbles
- lettuce, shredded
- tomatoes, sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spread the avocado over each wrap, leaving a 1″ border all around.
- Top each wrap with the turkey, bacon, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper and roll tightly.
- Cut into one inch pinwheels and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve and enjoy!
Learn more at HillshireFarm.com and be sure to follow Hillshire Farm on Facebook and Twitter.
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Except those naturally occurring in celery juice powder and sea salt.