This post is sponsored by Hungry Jack® Hashbrowns. All comments and opinions are my own.
This is a great time of year to gather your friends for a summer get-together. The weather is perfect for all kinds of outdoor activities. Summer BBQs, pool parties, neighborhood football games, backyard movies…there are plenty of good reasons to gather friends and family and enjoy a little fun and of course—lots of tasty foods!
Recipes like this Hashbrown Taco Bar offer big taste and feed a large group. Plus there’s not a ton of effort involved. You do a little bit of prep and then let everyone create their own taco with the ingredients that they like.
- 1 Tbsp. Cooking Oil
- 2 Cups Hungry Jack Hashbrowns
- 15 oz. Refried Beans
- 1/4 Cup Canned Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- Queso Fresco Fresh Mexican Cheese that can be crumbled
- Sour Cream
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Cook hashbrowns, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, or until nicely browned.
- While the hashbrowns are cooking, combine the refried beans and chipotle peppers in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- When the hashbrowns are finished cooking, remove from heat. Heat the beans, then set out the beans and the taco bar toppings, then serve the hashbrowns. Enjoy!
Right now is the perfect time to put this on your summer menu. We have a sale on Hungry Jack® Hashbrown Potatoes at Publix. Look for the cartons priced 4/$5 when you shop. You can get additional savings now through 7/19 with the Publix digital coupon. Load the coupon to save $1 off two cartons!
No need to spend a bunch of time peeling and shredding potatoes. Simply rehydrate the potatoes and you are ready to go. Plus, Because Hungry Jack® Hashbrowns are shelf-stable, they are ready to use whenever needed. While this little carton may be small, it makes a LOT! There are 7 servings in each carton! You’ll have plenty for a family meal or your favorite summer party recipe!
Stock up while there is a great deal at Publix and be sure to visit the Hungry Jack® website for more recipe ideas.