This post is sponsored by Buitoni®. All comments and opinions are my own.
There are times when dinner needs to be on the table in just minutes…
Maybe you get home late and just need to get food on the table fast? Or you might need to get dinner done quickly so you can get out the door and get the kids to their various activities. Then there are those extra long days when you just don’t feel like spending a ton of time cooking and need to get done as soon as possible.
Buitoni® pastas are the perfect option when you need a delicious meal fast. Buitoni® pastas are freshly made with no GMO ingredients, and they cook in minutes. Choose any of the tasty varieties and serve up simply with your favorite Buitoni sauce or get creative and use it as part of a quick recipe.
This Garlic Chive Pappardelle with Radicchio and Gorgonzola Cheese is a fantastic recipe that you can have on the table in a flash. Paired with a side salad, you have a great meal that is packed with big flavor.
Publix carries a large selection of pastas and sauces including the new flavored pastas with REAL vegetables, herbs & spices! Look for the new herb & spice infused pappardelle and the new vegetable & spice infused ravioli. You get great tasting pastas that are quick and convenient to prepare…perfect for your busy day.
Elevate your dinnertime experience any night of the week with the delicious taste of Buitoni®.
Look for the 9 ounce packages of filled pasta to be on sale as part of the new Publix ad that runs 7/13 – 7/19 (7/12 – 7/18 For Some)
- Buitoni Filled Pasta, Assorted Varieties, 9 oz. pkg., $3.50
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups shredded radicchio
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Roasted Garlic & Chive Pappardelle (9 oz.)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh thyme (optional)
- Chopped toasted walnuts (optional)
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add radicchio; cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, reserving ½ cup cooking water.
- Add reserved cooking water and cheese to pan with radicchio. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted and creamy. Add pasta; stir gently to coat. Stir in fresh thyme leaves, if using. Top with walnuts.
Find recipes and more at Buitoni.com