This post is sponsored by Pinnacle Foods. All comments and opinions are my own.
I love cookies and cakes and pies and all kinds of sweet treats. Every once in a while I crave something just a little different. That’s when I pull out a few ingredients and make a dip like this 5-Layer Cherry Dessert Dip. This dip is always a huge hit at all my parties and will disappear in a flash. It’s easy to put together and then just requires a few hours in the fridge. Put it out with a few dippers and you have a decadent treat that will be a hit at your next get together.
You’ll find all your favorite Comstock® Simply Pie Filling & Toppings in the baking aisle at Publix. Each can includes the freshest fruits picked at their peak with no artificial preservatives or color added. You get that homemade taste without all the effort of homemade.
Check out all the varieties available…
- Comstock® Simply Cherry Filling & Topping 21oz
- Comstock® Simply Blueberry Filling & Topping 21oz
- Comstock® Simply Apple Filling & Topping 21oz
- Comstock® Simply Strawberry Filling & Topping 21oz
- Comstock® Simply Peach Filling & Topping 21oz
- Comstock® Simply Raspberry Filling & Topping 21oz
- 1 can (21 oz.) Comstock® Simply Cherry Filling & Topping
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- ½ cup sweetened coconut
- Your choice of vanilla or chocolate wafer cookies for dippers
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then add vanilla. Spread mixture evenly in a 9” casserole dish
- Sprinkle with crushed cookies. Then spread on a layer of fruit filling. Garnish with cashews and coconut.
- Chill at least 3 hours. Serve with cookies for dipping.
Looking for more recipe ideas? Here are a few Comstock recipes that taste great and are super easy to make –
- Sunshine Strawberry French Vanilla Cake
- Easy Apple Pull-Apart Bread Made With Duncan Hines Comstock Fruit
- Blueberry Lemon Swiss Roll
- Apple Pie Bombs
If you need even more recipe inspiration, visit the Duncan Hines website for tons of other recipe ideas!