This post is sponsored by Produce for Kids. All comments and opinions are my own.
Heads up everyone, the Produce for Kids campaign with Publix is taking place in all stores now through October 26. The goal of this campaign is to raise funds for local Feeding America® food banks. Remember, this is a great campaign that benefits so many and you can help by supporting the great brands who are participating. Just look for the Produce for Kids signs when you are shopping in the produce department. By supporting the brands with the Produce for Kids logo you’ll bring home delicious and healthy foods for your family plus you’ll help support local families and children in-need as well.
Here’s the list of brands that are participating this time –
- Avocados from Mexico
- Crunch Pak® Sliced Apples
- Del Monte® Fruit Naturals® Cups
- Fresh Express® Packaged Salads
- Marie’s® Dressings
- Michigan Apples
- Eat Smart® Fresh Cut Vegetables
- Suja® Juices
I have more great news…we can grab $4.25 in fresh produce coupons! These coupons are exclusively for us Publix shoppers! The coupons include the following:
- $1/1 Good Foods® Guacamole or Dip Publix Coupon
- $1/1 Suja® Juice Publix Coupon
- $0.50/1 Michigan Apples 3-pound bag Publix Coupon
- $1/1 Marie’s® Dressing Publix Coupon
- $0.75/2 Avocados from Mexico Publix Coupon
To date, Produce for Kids and Publix have raised more than $2.7 million to support local children’s charities. Why not help them increase that total? Simply add some delicious produce to your cart and you’ll help a great cause while providing healthy food for your family. It’s a win-win!