Don’t miss out on the great deal on Jimmy Dean sausage products available right now at Publix. You can get the rolls or crumbles at a nice price through Saturday thanks to the sale and coupon from yesterday’s insert!
Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Sausage, 16 oz, or Crumbles, 9.6 oz, Assorted Varieties, 2/$6
-$0.55/1 Jimmy Dean Breakfast Product, Any (Excluding Single Count Sandwiches) (DND/T) (Limit One Coupon Per Transaction) – 03/20 RP
$2.45 after coupon!
With Easter coming up this weekend, why not whip up this delicious veggie casserole recipe? It’s the perfect way to feed a large group without a ton of effort. You can have it put together in a flash so that you can get some food in everyone belly and still have time to focus on the big Easter dinner!
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 frozen hash brown patties, thawed
- 1 pkg. (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2cup diced seeded tomato
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook sausage and onion in large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
- Place hash browns in 13×9-inch baking pan; cover with layers of sausage mixture, broccoli, tomato and cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over ingredients in pan.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 12 squares to serve.
Don’t forget that I have some Publix gift cards that I am giving away to FOUR readers! Just head over HERE** and let me know how you use your Jimmy Dean sausage! You’ll want to hurry as the giveaway is ending soon! (**don’t comment on this post – make sure you go to my giveaway so your entry will be counted!)
Be sure to visit the Jimmy Dean website for more information and lots of great recipes.
This post is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.