Did you guys see that we got an awesome Publix coupon in this past weekend’s SmartSource insert? The coupon will help you put together a delicious meal in a flash at a great price. Check your paper for a coupon to save on Wish-Bone® Dressing and Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken!
- $3 off one (1) Wish-Bone® Dressing 16 oz+ and one (1) Tyson ®Grilled & Ready® Frozen item 19 -22 oz Publix Coupon 2/7 SS Insert (valid 2/7 – 3/5)
Think of the meal options that you can come up with using this coupon. The best part is that you can create tons of different one-bowl meals in a flash AND save some money to boot.
You get the convenience of a quick and easy meal with very little clean up while your family gets a delicious and balanced meal. It’s easy to create perfectly balanced salads packed with protein, veggies and anti-oxidant-rich super-foods with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing and Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken. Your family will never get bored with dinner as you can do a different recipe every single week!
Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing is a robust, full-flavored dressing that makes it easy to flavor your meal. You don’t need a ton of extra spices. The bottle is already packed full of herbs, seasonings and flavors for an extra zesty boost of flavor.
Plus with the addition of Tyson® Grilled & Ready you can have the best of both worlds, delicious and healthy protein filled meals that are good for you and your family.
I thought I’d share a super simple one-bowl meal that you can have on the table in 15 – 20 minutes. It’s absolutely delicious and cleanup is a breeze. So when you want a healthy meal that’s ready in a flash, grab your coupon and head into Publix and try this recipe for Southwestern Chicken Combo. It was a huge hit with my guys!
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 12 oz. Tyson® Fully Cooked Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips, prepared according to package directions, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 cup quinoa, prepared according to package directions
- Crispy kale chips (optional)
- Toast corn and onion in nonstick skillet over high heat, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes or until toasted.
- Toss Chicken with 1/4 cup Italian dressing and lime juice in medium bowl.
- Arrange chicken on quinoa and top with corn mixture, beans, red peppers and cilantro leaves.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing. Garnish, if desired, with kale chips.
This post is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All comments and opinions are my own.