In case you missed it, I wanted to point out the awesome BOGO sale on RAGÚ® that started today at Publix! Now we all know that RAGÚ® is a fabulous sauce for your traditional pasta dinners. In fact, my pasta loving kiddos would happily gobble down their weight in spaghetti and meatballs covered with a hearty helping of RAGÚ®!
Did you also know that RAGÚ® is the perfect ingredient for your game day menu too?!
It’s true…you can whip up some incredibly tasty dishes in a flash when you add the delicious taste of RAGÚ®. Think about what’s in that jar –
- Italian sauces
- Farm-grown ingredients
- Vine-ripened tomatoes
- Fragrant herbs (fennel, garlic, basil, ground black pepper)
You don’t have to bother buying 10 different ingredients just to get the delicious flavor you need for your recipes. That one jar has everything you need conveniently packaged and ready to go. Plus, you’ll be happy to know that there are no artificial flavors, no artificial color, and no high-fructose corn syrup so you can feel good serving your recipes to your friends and family!
Ragu Pasta Sauce, Assorted Varieties, 45 oz, BOGO $3.89 (valid through 1/27 or 1/26 for some)
-$1/2 Ragu Pasta Sauces, 1/10/16 SS (exp 2/7/16) [Limit 2]
-$0.60/2 Ragu Pasta Sauces, 1/10/16 SS (exp 2/7/16)
As low as $1.45 per jar at Publix!
The Big Game means football, friends and adding the delicious taste of RAGÚ® to your traditional Game Day menu. This recipe for Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs and Spicy RAGÚ® Dipping Sauce is a must have for my Super Bowl spread!
You all know that my guys are meatball fanatics. When you add that spicy RAGÚ® dipping sauce to the mix, it’s a game changer! This recipe is quick and easy which makes it great for parties. But I’ll warn you ahead of time…consider making a double (or triple) batch as they are sure to be quite popular with your guests!
Include RAGÚ recipes in your starting lineup and you’ll score big before the teams even take the field. Don’t miss out on the Publix BOGO sale that runs through 1/27 (1/26 for some) and you can stock up in time for the big game!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 (1/2-in.) cubes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Dipping Sauce:
- 2 cups Ragu® Sauce
- 1 tsp. finely chopped habanero chili pepper
- 2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg in medium bowl; shape into 12 meatballs. Press 1 cheese cube into each meatball, enclosing completely.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook meatballs, turning occasionally, until thoroughly cooked and golden brown, about 6 minutes.
- For DIPPING SAUCE, bring all ingredients to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Serve with meatballs.
For more info and additional recipes visit Ragu.com. Also, be sure to follow Ragu on Facebook and Twitter.
This post is brought to you by the folks at RAGÚ®. All comments and opinions are my own.