Don’t forget about the great BOGO sale on Mrs. Paul’s Fish Sticks available right now at Publix. The deal will be available through 8/19 (8/18 for some.)
- Mrs. Paul’s Fish Sticks or Fillets, Assorted Varieties, 10 to 24.6 oz (Excluding 18 ct, 10.1 oz Sticks and 6 ct, 11.4 oz Fillets), BOGO $5.99
Last week I shared a fun recipe for Crunchy Fish Stick Dinner Sundaes and today I thought I’d share another kid friendly meal – Fish Dog Bites.
This is a fun spin on a classic meal where you are replacing the traditional hot dog with Mrs. Paul’s Fish Sticks. With the great deal running right now at Publix you can make this at a great price. You’ll pay just $3 per box with the sale – now that’s a great deal!
We all know that when meals are fun, kids are more likely to eat their dinner. This one takes very little effort and your kids will come running. A great price and and easy meal…what’s not to love?
Remember, Mrs. Paul’s Fish Sticks are a source of protein and are made with 100% real fish. Stock up on your family’s favorite quick meal and remember that dinner can be fun! Try this recipe or any of the great recipes on the Mrs. Paul’s website. Stay tuned as I’ll be sharing more of our favorite fun recipes as well.
I’d love to hear any fun recipes that you all make at your house. We are always looking for fun new ways to do dinner. Share your ideas in the comments.
- 16 Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® Crunchy Fish Sticks
- 1 package Birds Eye® Steamfresh Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Open Pit ® Barbecue Sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake Fish Sticks according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and barbecue sauce in medium bowl.
- Spread hot dog rolls with mayonnaise mixture and place four fish sticks on each roll. Sprinkle each with cheese. Secure with tooth picks and cut into thirds. Serve with hot cooked corn.
This post is brought to you by the folks at Pinnacle Foods Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.