It’s hard to believe but Father’s Day is right around the corner! Why wait to celebrate Dad? You can whip a delicious recipe for Brownie Sundae Bliss to enjoy together any day. It’s so simple….just take a delicious Pillsbury® brownie and turn it into a gourmet treat by adding Smucker’s® Simple Delight™ Salted Caramel Topping, Smucker’s Hot Fudge Microwaveable Topping and vanilla ice cream.
This is a great recipe to let the kids get involved. The Pillsbury® brownie mix makes the cooking part a snap. The fun part is letting the kids add all the yummy toppings that make this dessert extraordinary!
To help us make this treat at a great price, we can find a Publix coupon in the upcoming Advantage Buy flyer that starts on Saturday 5/24. Just grab the coupon to save $1 off ANY 1 Pillsbury 18.4oz Brownie Mix (excludes sugar free) and ANY 1 Smucker’s Hot Microwave or Syrup Topping 15.5oz or larger. The coupon is valid while the flyer is active 5/24 – 6/13.
I am thinking that a test run might be in order. That picture makes my mouth water. You might want to grab enough products to make a couple of rounds of sundaes. You can do a test run as a treat and then whip up another for dad on Father’s Day!
Don’t forget about these other great promotions that are also good through 6/13/14 –
- Pillsbury Brownie Mix 18.4 oz , 4/$5
- Pillsbury Cake Mixes 15.25 oz, 10/$10 (excludes sugar free)
- Pillsbury Frostings 15-16oz, 2/$3 (excludes sugar free)
- Crisco® Original, Butter or Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Sprays 5-6 oz, 2/$4
Here’s the recipe for Brownie Sundae Bliss. With the Publix coupon and sale you can put this one together at a great price.
- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) box Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- ⅔ cup Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 bottle Smucker's Hot Fudge Microwaveable Topping
- 1 jar Smucker's Simple Delight Salted Caramel Topping
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 (5 oz.) jar pecans or walnuts in syrup
- HEAT oven to 325ºF.
- Spray 6 jumbo muffin tins with no-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake 42 to 45 minutes and cool completely.
- MICROWAVE hot fudge topping in small heavy duty resealable bag on HIGH for 20 seconds. Knead. Cut small corner off bag.
- SPOON salted caramel topping onto center of each dessert plate; place brownie in center.
- Coat one end of a few pecans or walnuts with hot fudge topping; place around base of brownie.
- TOP brownie with scoop of ice cream.
- Drizzle generously with toppings, placing 2 nuts on top.
- Serve immediately.