The great thing about this one is that you can throw your veggies on the grill with the chicken and you’ll have dinner done in no time flat. Cook up some Mexican Rice and you’ll have a meal without dipping into your entertainment budget.
- [url href=”https://www.iheartpublix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/chicken-fajita.jpg”][img src=”https://www.iheartpublix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/chicken-fajita.jpg” alt=”” width=”528″ height=”336″ class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-164189″][/url]
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- Place all ingredients into a zipper bag or bowl and mix well. Refrigerate 1 – 3 hours. Grill and enjoy.
Grill up the chicken with some bell peppers and onions. Once the chicken is cooked and the veggies are charred, remove from grill and slice.
Layer chicken, vegetable and cheese on a flour tortilla and heat in a skillet until cheese melts. Fold tortilla in half and cut into wedges. Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole and queso cheese dip.
- [url href=”https://www.iheartpublix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/mexican-corn.jpg”][img src=”https://www.iheartpublix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/mexican-corn.jpg” alt=”” width=”482″ height=”348″ class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-164187″][/url]
- 4 ears of corn (husked with silk removed)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- queso fresco
- Combine mayonnaise and sour cream and set aside.
- Grill corn until charred – approximately 7 – 10 minutes.
- Remove from grill and brush with mayo mixture.
- Sprinkle with cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and cilantro.
- Add cheese and squeeze lime wedge over the corn.
Keep in mind that Publix carries a huge variety of Good Cook products. You can find a large selection of tools and cookware throughout the store.