Disclosure: Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper but all opinions are my own.
Good news guys, we have a new sweeps where you can enter for a chance to win a big Publix gift card! The Summer Grilling sweepstakes is back this year and you could win one of 500 Publix® gift cards that are up for grabs!
- Grand Prize (1 winner): $100 Publix Gift Card
- First Prize (4 winners): $50 Publix Gift Card
- Second Prize (10 winners): $10 Publix Gift Card
- Third Prize (485 winners): $5 Publix Gift Card
This is another easy entry sweeps. Just text the word "BURGER" to the short code "467467". Be aware that data and text-messaging rates may apply.
*Limit one (1) Prize per person
Now you know you are craving a tasty burger...so why not grab a few ingredients and you can serve up a delicious burger that will have your whole family running to the dinner table. This Pickled Salsa Verde Burger may be one of the best burgers that I have had in a very long time. The relish that is on the burger is amazing! I decided that the next time I make this recipe, I am going to make a double batch of the relish so that I can pile it on my burger.
Be sure to grab the big coupon from the current Advantage Buy flyer and you can serve up this recipe and save some moolah when you shop at Publix.
- $3 off (1) Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, 11.5 oz, (1) Vlasic Pickles, 9 to 46 oz, AND (1) French’s Squeeze Mustard, 12 to 20 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 6/24 to 7/7)
- ½ cup Hellman’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise 1⁄4 cup French’s® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- 1 tsp. ground chipotle pepper
- 4 Vlasic® Kosher Dill Spears, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. brine from pickle jar
- 8 beef burger patties
- 8 slices Cheddar, Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 Kaiser or hamburger buns
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and chipotle pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Toss pickles, jalapeño, cilantro and brine in small bowl; set aside.
- Grill or broil beef patties until almost done. Top each burger with a slice of cheese. Cook until cheese is just melted and burgers are cooked through.
- Spread top and bottom of buns with mayonnaise mixture. Place lettuce and tomatoes on buns and top with burgers. Top each burger with salsa verde.