It's always great earning perks for products that we already use. With the Community Coffee Tailgate Traditions Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes you can play to win one of over 300 instant win prizes plus the ultimate tailgate package. So you get your favorite coffee plus the chance to win big prizes too!
Check out the big list of instant win prizes that are available:
- Flat Screen TV, awarded in the form of a Best Buy gift card
- Outdoor Grill, awarded in the form of a Lowe’s gift card
- Home Theater System, awarded in the form of a Best Buy gift card
- Keurig® K300 Brewer and a 1-year supply of Community Coffee product
- Bunn Brewer and a 1-year supply of Community Coffee product
- 16 oz. Thermos container and a 1-year supply of Community Coffee product
Plus the first prize winner will get a prize pack worth over $3900 and the second prize winner will get a prize pack worth over $2400! Now that's what I call a perk!
Entry is very easy. Simply head over to the Community Coffee Tailgate Traditions Game page. Enter your game code then register or log in to see if you are an instant winner. Want to play but don't have a code. You can still register and get a FREE game code via email. See the the site for more details.We have some big coupons available that will help you grab a great deal right now at Publix. Be sure to take your coupons when you shop and look for those specially marked bags. Don't forget to enter those codes and you could win some great prizes!
Community Coffee, $7.49 +
-$1.50/1 Community Coffee Bag or K-Cup Box, 07/12 RP (exp 10/11)
-$4/2 Community Coffee Bags or K-Cup Boxes, 07/12 RP (exp 10/11)
-$4.05/3 Community Coffee Bags or K-Cups printable [12-ct. or 18-ct.]
As low as $5.49 each after coupon.
I have some great news! The folks at Community Coffee are giving FOUR I Heart Publix readers some great prizes to help you put your coffee to use!
- One reader wins a Keurig® K300 Brewer
- Three readers win a 16 oz. Thermos container
Entry is simple! You just need to complete the task below. As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included. You can also get two additional entries…just be sure to leave an additional comment per task completed (up to three comments). I will choose the winners on Thursday 8/14 at 11 pm.
- Leave a comment telling me which roast you prefer and how you like your Community Coffee? Sugar, cream, or do you prefer it black?
- Like the Community Coffee Facebook page and/or the Community Coffee Twitter Page
- Like I Heart Publix on Facebook and/or the I Heart Publix Twitter Page
The post is brought to you by the folks at Community Coffee. All comments and opinions are my own.