This post is sponsored by Bertolli. All comments and opinions are my own.
You know those nights when you need a quick and easy meal that you can have on the table in a flash? I have a great option that is packed with lots of flavor but requires minimal effort. This recipe for Farfalle With Herb-Marinated Grilled Chicken is the perfect weeknight meal as it only takes minutes to cook up.
I just don't think it's necessary to use a million ingredients and all my time to create a dinner that my family will enjoy. I am a big fan of choosing quality using ingredients that pack a big punch. In this recipe the combination of fresh herbs with the balsamic vinegar gives the chicken great taste. When it's added to the rich flavors of vine-ripened tomatoes and basil that's in the Bertolli® sauce, you get a meal that no one will be able to resist.
Bertolli® sauces use the finest ingredients like vine-ripened tomatoes, 100% olive oil, and real cream to help you bring authentic Tuscan flavors into your kitchen. You can get your favorite varieties at a great discount when you shop at Publix. Print your coupons and grab a couple of jars so you can create delicious meals that are easy on your budget.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ cup Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh oregano
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce, heated
- 1 box (16 oz.) farfalle pasta [or penne pasta], cooked and drained
- Combine Olive Oil, vinegar, lemon juice, basil, parsley, oregano and red pepper flakes in shallow bowl.
- Add chicken; turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked; slice.
- Spoon sauce over hot farfalle pasta and top with chicken.
- Garnish, if desired, with additional parsley.
Get more information and other great recipes on the Bertolli website.