This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
As you gear up for game day and plan your menu, don’t forget to incorporate something sweet to go with all those savory snacks and dips you have planned.
If you need an idea, I have you covered!
Why not elevate your game day experience with a batch of super brownie bowls filled with scrumptious Ben & Jerry’s ice cream?! These treats are a surefire way to score a touchdown of taste without the hassle!
To make the brownie bowls, simply follow the directions on a boxed brownie mix and bake them in a muffin tin. After they come out of the oven, press another pan into the brownies, creating edible bowls that are both quick and delicious. Let them cool and then you are ready to fill with your favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavors. Top with tasty toppings for the ultimate game day treat that’s quick, easy and absolutely delicious.
The beauty of these brownie bowls lies in their versatility. Each guest gets their own mini sundae, customizable to their liking. What’s even better is that you can easily switch up the ice cream flavor to suit different preferences. With a big variety of Ben & Jerry’s flavors at Publix, there’s something to satisfy every craving. Whether you’re into euphoric chunks or irresistible swirls, Ben & Jerry’s has you covered.
Plus, you can take advantage of the current BOGO sale and add your favorite pints to your freezer at a fantastic price. Pick up lots of tasty options so your guests can enjoy whatever flavor they are craving.
Stock your freezer and be sure to prepare the brownie bowls in advance so you can relax and enjoy the game knowing that you’ve got a winning dessert ready to go!
Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, or Frozen Dessert, 1-pt, BOGO
Take advantage of the BOGO sale as part of the Publix ad valid 2/8 – 2/14 (2/7 – 2/13 for some). Then, grab a box of your favorite brownie mix and get ready to indulge in a game day treat that will leave everyone cheering!
Ben & Jerry's Brownie Bowls
- Boxed brownie mix + required prep ingredients
- cooking spray
- 2 pints Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream - any flavor
- Toppings including whipped cream, sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, fruit, etc
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray a 12-cup cupcake/muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Prepare the boxed brownie mix according to directions, using the required ingredients.
- Divide the brownie batter into the prepared muffin tin then bake 25 - 30 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Spray the bottom half of a second 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Once the brownies have baked, remove from the oven and immediately press the second muffin tin into the brownies. Keep both tins pressed together until the brownies are cool.
- Once cooled, remove the brownie cups and top with a scoop of delicious Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream and any additional sundae toppings. Serve and enjoy!