This post is sponsored by Hellmann’s. All comments and opinions are my own.
The big game is just a few days away. Whether you’re a die-hard fan, a casual observer only watching for the commercials, or just soaking up the last hurrah of football, the biggest game of the season promises excitement for all.
And while the game is the main attraction, the food is definitely a close second place.
When it come to planning my game day menu, I go for family-favorite foods that taste great and are easy to prepare. After all, I certainly don’t want to be stuck in the kitchen while the game is on.
Dips are always a good option. But for the big game, basic and boring dips just won’t do. I want something that offers a punch of flavor. That calls for a batch of easy-to-prepare Disappearing Buffalo Chicken Dip. This cheesy, bubbly dip is so good it always goes super fast. Thus the name… just put it out and just watch it disappear!
Grab a few ingredients and serve up great taste on game day. The dip comes together in a matter of minutes and you’ll have a scrumptious dip for your favorite chips, crackers, veggies, or whatever else you like to dip! Just be sure to get some for yourself before it goes and disappears on you!
And right now you can grab savings when you shop. Look for a BOGO sale on Hellmann’s Mayonnaise this week at Publix. Grab great taste and big savings—what’s not to love?!
Hellmann’s, 24-30 oz, BOGO (valid 2/8 to 2/14 or 2/7 to 2/13 for some)
Disappearing Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups finely chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise or Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Toss chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Turn into 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers.