This post is sponsored by Hatfield. All comments and opinions are my own.
The holidays are always such a busy time of year… but it’s important to make time to be with those with hold near and dear. Holiday meals give us the opportunity to chance to slow down, reconnect with our loved ones, and create lasting memories. I think there’s something so special about gathering around the table, sharing stories and laughs, and enjoying a delicious meal together.
I make a point to entertain as often as possible. But when it comes to deciding what to serve at my gatherings, I like a meal that tastes great but won’t keep me in the kitchen all day. That’s why I look to Hatfield Marinated Pork to give my guests great taste without a ton of effort.
It’s true, the delicious pork that you enjoy on a busy weeknight is also ideal for a holiday gathering. The format makes it perfect for a small intimate dinner or to feed a large group of folks. Open one pack, two, three, four or more! You can easily feed as many people as you’d like without spending a bunch of extra time in the kitchen.
One of my favorite dishes that is super easy and sure please even the pickiest eaters is my Pork Pot Pie. It’s the ultimate classic comfort food that’s both flavorful and easy to make. With Hatfield Marinated Pork Tenderloin as the star ingredient, this pot pie is guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser.
You can make a single pot pie or multiples with very little effort. So what are you waiting for? Grab a few ingredients then gather your friends and family, set the table, and enjoy great taste with ease.
The recipe below will serve six. But you can easily double or triple the recipe and have enough for a big group of friends and family!
Super convenient and absolutely delicious, Hatfield’s Marinated Pork items make mealtime super simple. You just open the package and use for any meal or recipe! Each item is already pre-seasoned and ready to be baked, grilled, or cooked any way you like!
And right now you can find them on sale when you shop at Publix. Stock your fridge (and freezer) while you can save BIG!
Hatfield Pork Loin or Tenderloin 18.4 or 22 oz, $5.99 (reg $8.99)
Pork Pot Pie
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Hatfield Tuscan Herb Pork Tenderloin - cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 onion - chopped
- 2 celery ribs - chopped
- 6 tbsp butter
- 6 tbsp flour
- 1 - 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen peas & carrots
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme - chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the pork and cook for 6 - 8 minutes, until browned. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- In the same pan, add butter, onion and celery and cook for 2 minutes, until the veggies are softened.
- Stir in the flour and cook for about a minute.
- Add the chicken broth and milk and whisk to combine. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring often until the mixture thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the peas and carrots, thyme, tarragon, salt, pepper and cooked pork. Remove from heat.
- Press one pie crust into a deep dish pie pan.
- Add the pork mixture and cover with the top crust. Seal the edges and cut a few vent holes.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Cool before slicing.
With three varieties, you’ll have what you need no matter what’s on your menu.
- TEXAS SMOKEHOUSE BBQ SEASONED DRY RUB PORK LOIN FILET
- TUSCAN HERB DRY RUB SEASONED PORK TENDERLOIN
- HONEY GARLIC TERIYAKI DRY RUB SEASONED PORK TENDERLOIN
What’s great is that you can use them however YOU’D like to use them. They are pre-seasoned and ready to take you on your own culinary adventure!