This post is sponsored by Gary’s QuickSteak. All comments and opinions are my own.
As the weather cools and the leaves begin to change, it’s time to start thinking about comfort foods. And what’s more comforting than a bowl of soup?
I love soup and eat it year-round, but it’s especially appealing this time of year. Once fall rolls around, soups become a big part of my menu. And one of my all-time favorites is Chicken Parmesan Soup. Hearty and delicious it’s all the best parts of Chicken Parmesan in a bowl: juicy chicken, flavorful tomato sauce, and delicious Parmesan cheese.
It’s also so easy to make! Just a few simple ingredients and you’ll have a delicious and satisfying meal in no time. With a package of Gary’s QuickSteak and some pantry staples, this one-pot wonder is on the table in under 30 minutes.
If you’re looking for a comforting and delicious meal to make on a busy weeknight, I highly recommend giving Chicken Parmesan Soup a try! Grab a package of Gary’s QuickSteak, pull out some pantry staples and you are on your way to a delicious meal in a flash.
Chicken Parmesan Soup
- 10.8 oz pkg Gary's QuickSteak Chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion - chopped
- 3 garlic cloves - minced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 28 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 6 oz pasta - rotini, fusilli or your favorite pasta
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese + additional for topping
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and cook Gary's QuickSteak Chicken according to package directions. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the olive oil to the pan and then add the onion. Cook for 2 minutes, until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook an additional minute, until fragrant.
- Add the tomato paste and cook for another minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the chicken broth, tomatoes, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta cover and cook another 10 minutes, until al-dente.
- Stir in the cooked chicken and parmesan cheese.
- Season to taste and serve in bowl, adding additional parmesan cheese if desired.
Gary’s QuickSteak products can be taken directly from your freezer and be ready to serve in minutes. Gary’s patented process means that all you have to do is place the frozen, pre-sliced steak (or chicken) in a pan and listen for the sizzle. When one side is cooked, flip, and watch the individual ribbons release, giving you the most versatile meat to top sandwiches, soups, salads, and more! Lastly, savor the juicy, tender taste of the meat that it took you only minutes to make.
Look for two tasty varieties of Gary QuickSteak in the frozen meat aisle at your local Publix. Stock your freezer so you can serve up great taste anytime you’d like.
Gary’s QuickSteak® 100% Sirloin Beef
- 100% Sirloin Beef
- No Preservatives
- 23 Grams of Protein Per Serving
Gary’s QuickSteak® Chicken
- Chicken Breast with Rib Meat
- 21 Grams of Protein Per Serving