This post is sponsored by Carbone. All comments and opinions are my own.
While it may not feel like fall yet, the season is officially underway! Mother Nature can be fickle, so the weather over the next few months will be unpredictable.
We can expect a mix of warm and cool days, with some rain showers thrown in. The leaves will start to change color and fall from the trees, and the days will start to get shorter. As the season changes, I start to crave some hearty comfort food.
Baked pasta dishes are the ultimate comfort food for fall. They’re warm and satisfying, perfect for a chilly day. Plus, many are relatively easy to make, so you can get in and out of the kitchen quickly. One of my all-time favorite easy baked pasta dishes is Shortcut Ravioli Lasagna!
Made with just a handful of ingredients, this dish can be prepped in under 10 minutes. Then after some time in the oven, you end up with an incredibly delicious and filling meal that’s ideal for a hectic weeknight or easy entertaining.
The base recipe calls for just three ingredients: frozen ravioli, mozzarella cheese and delicious Carbone sauce. Those items come together for a super easy and absolutely delicious dinner that your whole family will love. Plus, you have the option to customize the dish as you’d like. Use any ravioli that you love including cheese, spinach or even meat ravioli. And speaking of meat, you can layer in ground beef, ground sausage or shredded chicken to make it a heartier meal.
Shake up the ingredients however you like, just don’t change the sauce! Carbone makes this dish taste amazing.
That’s because Carbone sauces are made using the finest, hand-picked ingredients, ensuring a delicious depth of flavor with every spoonful. All of their sauces are all-natural, with no added sugar, non-GMO, and gluten-free.
Carbone is not just any ordinary sauce, it delivers an award-winning taste that will have your family begging for more! Just like the famous restaurant, Carbone sauce delivers an authentic, flavorful taste that always serves up enjoyment… with no reservations needed!
And right now, those amazing sauces are on sale at Publix. Stock your cart and be ready to serve up all your favorite comfort foods all season long!
Carbone Sauce 24 oz, $7.99 (sale valid 9/25 – 10/22)
Grab your deal and a few ingredients and add a Shortcut Ravioli Lasagna to your menu this week! Below is my family’s favorite version… feel free to change it up to fit your needs!
Shortcut Ravioli Lasagna
- 24 oz frozen ravioli - cheese, spinach, meat... your favorite variety
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 24 oz jar Carbone Sauce
- shredded parmesan cheese and parsley/basil for serving - if desired
- Preheat oven to 400º F and spray a 2.6 quart 8"x8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a skillet, cook and crumble the Italian sausage until browned and cooked through. Drain any excess fat and set aside.
- Spread 1 cup of the sauce on the bottom of the prepared baking dish, followed by 1/2 of the cooked sausage, half of the ravioli and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat the layer again and then top with the remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes, until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with shredded parmesan cheese and parsley/basil if desired.
Mix and match and get the sauces that you love. Every variety delivers an authentic, flavorful taste that will have you craving more. Take advantage of the savings at Publix and grab all your favorites for just $7.99 through 10/22 at your local Publix.
- Marinara: Our take on the quintessential homemade sauce straight from the kitchen at Carbone. Using only the finest imported Italian tomatoes our Marinara sauce is slow-cooked, with fresh ingredients, in small batches. Elevate your “marinara” experience with this exceptional offering.
- Arrabbiata: Each jar of this elegant offering is made from the finest tomatoes imported straight from Italy. Made with fresh garlic, onions, and just the right touch of crushed red pepper flakes to keep this ‘angry’ sauce at just the right level of heat.
- Tomato Basil: Tomato Basil sauce by Carbone has been crafted to deliver just the right balance of garlic, oregano, and onions to really make the fresh basil erupt when you crack open a jar. Slow cooked using only the finest Imported Italian tomatoes, this sauce will quickly become a favorite at your table.
- Roasted Garlic: Carbone has created the perfect pairing between garlic flavor and Italian tomatoes with this masterpiece. The only thing overwhelming about this product will be its deliciousness. A truly unique take on a classic red sauce.