This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
Is there anything better than a bowl of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream? How about a BROWNIE BOWL filled with Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream?! Yum … is your mouth watering yet?
This is such an easy way to bring a little fun to mealtime. I can bake up 12 brownie bowls and use two pints of ice cream to feed a huge group of kids. Everyone gets their own mini sundae that they can top however they like. And what’s nice is that you can change the flavor of the sundae just by swapping out the ice cream variety that is used.
And with so many different flavors of ice cream at Publix, there is something for everyone. Ben & Jerry’s has options no matter what you are craving. All of their pints are jam packed with euphoric chunks and swirls that just can’t be beat. And right now, you can add your faves to your freezer at a great price.
Look for a high value coupon to help you save on a couple of your favorite Ben & Jerry’s products. Clip the coupon and save $2 off any two varieties at your local Publix.
When you shop, grab a box of your favorite brownie mix and you are on your way to a tasty treat that everyone will love!
Ben & Jerry's Brownie Bowls
- Boxed brownie mix + required prep ingredients
- cooking spray
- 2 pints Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream - any flavor
- Toppings including whipped cream, sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, fruit, etc
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray a 12-cup cupcake/muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Prepare the boxed brownie mix according to directions, using the required ingredients.
- Divide the brownie batter into the prepared muffin tin then bake 25 - 30 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Spray the bottom half of a second 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Once the brownies have baked, remove from the oven and immediately press the second muffin tin into the brownies. Keep both tins pressed together until the brownies are cool.
- Once cooled, remove the brownie cups and top with a scoop of delicious Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream and any additional sundae toppings. Serve and enjoy!