This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
Have you noticed that we have had a bunch of deals on pork lately? Lean pork is a great option but it can be tricky as an ingredient. Without a good recipe, you can end up with dry and super bland meat. Luckily, I have the perfect recipe that will give you a delicious meal every single time. The kicker is, it’s crazy simple and requires very few ingredients.
Grab some pork and a jar of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise and use it to whip up some Crispy Baked Pork Chops.
This is one of my go-to recipes when I need a quick meal on a busy weeknight. I can have the chops prepped and in the oven in a matter of minutes… that’s it! All that’s left is to take care of the sides. And, I try to keep that easy too. I’ll often pair the chops with some Knorr Sides and a steamed veggie for a meal that requires maybe 10 minutes of effort.
Grab some pork and take advantage of the saving on Hellmann’s and you can add this tasty meal to your menu this week. Look for a big coupon in the current Extra Savings Flyer to save $2 off a jar of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise.
$2/1 Hellmann’s Mayonnaise 30 oz Publix Extra Savings Flyer valid 9/23 – 10/6
All you need is some pork, Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and a few spices.
Start by adding the cheese, spices and breadcrumbs to a shallow bowl. Once everything is mixed up, you are ready to coat the chops. Rub Hellmann’s over each piece of pork and dip into your breadcrumb mixture and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Pop them in the oven and in about 20 minutes, you have the most delicious, juiciest pork with almost no effort at all!
Crispy Baked Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops - approx 1" thick
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese - shredded
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a bowl, add the parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, salt, smoked paprika and garlic powder and mix to combine.
- Rub the mayonnaise over the entire pork chop and then press into the breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat the entire chop. Place on the prepared pan. Repeat for all chops.
- Bake at 425º for approximately 20 minutes, until cooked through and the crust is golden brown.