This post is sponsored by Galbani. All comments and opinions are my own.
When I stock my kitchen with ingredients, I look for items that offer me versatility. An ingredient that never fails to impress is Galbani Ricotta cheese. With its creamy texture, Galbani Ricotta cheese is what I depend on for many of my favorite dishes.
Whether I’m looking to create savory or sweet recipes, Galbani Ricotta cheese works every time. Its delicate flavor profile adds the perfect creaminess to both traditional and innovative culinary creations. From classic Italian dishes like lasagna, cannoli, and stuffed shells to modern creations like ricotta frosting or delicious ricotta-based dips, it enhances the flavor of all your favorite meals and recipes.
It’s a must-have ingredient in my Easy Cheesy Lasagna Rollatini. This is one of my favorite meals that I can make just about anytime I need it. It’s a combination of staple ingredients that I keep on hand pretty much all the time… Galbani Ricotta, lasagna noodles, an egg, frozen spinach, mozzarella cheese and a jar of pasta sauce. The majority of prep time is spent waiting for water to boil. Then you spread the filling on the cooked noodles, roll them up and cover with the sauce. All that’s left is to pop it in the oven and bake until the cheese is melty and delicious.
It’s the perfect weeknight meal when you need dinner in a flash. Check your supplies and grab anything you need when you shop at Publix.
Easy Cheesy Lasagna Rollatini
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 24 oz jarred pasta sauce
- 15 oz Galbani® Whole Milk Ricotta
- 8 oz Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese - shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 10 oz frozen spinach - thawed with all liquid removed
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Pour 2 cups of pasta sauce into the bottom of a 10"x15" casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ricotta, egg, and parmesan cheese until combined.
- Spread the ricotta mixture down the length of each cooked lasagna noodle.
- Sprinkle the rolls with the mozzarella cheese (reserving 1/4 cup of cheese). Roll tightly and place the roll into the prepared casserole dish, seam side down. Repeat with the remaining lasagna noodles.
- Pour the remaining pasta sauce over top of the lasagna rolls and sprinkle with the reserved mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until heated through and cheese is bubbly
Choose Galbani Ricotta cheese to add amazing creaminess to a wide range of dishes. Its smooth texture, delicate flavor, and adaptability make it a must-have in any kitchen. When you got Galbani, you gotta ricotta for endless meals your whole family will love.
Count on Italy’s #1 cheese brand to help you bring amazing flavor to your favorite meals and recipes. Look for Galbani Ricotta in the dairy aisle at your local Publix.