This post is sponsored by TABASCO® Brand. All comments and opinions are my own.
I’ve always been a fan of spicy foods, so you know I keep plenty of TABASCO® Original Red Sauce on hand. It has been a constant companion in my kitchen for many, many years. It’s versatile, easy to use, and adds just the right amount of heat to any meal. Whether it’s a bowl of soup, a sandwich, or a marinade, TABASCO® Brand Pepper Sauce helps me add big flavor to all my favorite foods.
I have some great news for fellow fans of this iconic condiment! You’ll be excited to hear that you can pick up your favorite TABASCO® Brand Pepper Sauces at a great price right now at Publix. Look for the bottles on sale buy one, get one FREE!
This is the perfect opportunity to stock up on your favorite varieties or even try something new. And speaking of new, Publix just started carrying a couple of new TABASCO® Sauces. Look for TABASCO® Sriracha Sauce and TABASCO® Sweet & Spicy Sauce included in the buy one, get one FREE sale!
TABASCO® Brand Pepper Sauces: Original Red Sauce, Green Jalapeño Sauce or Chipotle Pepper Sauce, 5-oz bot., or Sriracha Sauce or Sweet & Spicy Sauce, 11-oz bot., BOGO $3.99
No matter what variety you choose, TABASCO® Brand Pepper Sauces can enhance the taste of any dish, from breakfast to dinner. So head over to Publix and take advantage of this super deal before it’s too late! Look for this deal as part of the Publix ad valid 5/18 – 5/24 (5/17 – 5/23 for some).
Need a way to put the BOGO deal to great use? Pick up a few ingredients and add these Chicken Lettuce Wraps to your menu this week. A little sweet with a little heat, this is a dish you want to add to your menu often. My guys love it so much, I have to double the recipe if I expect to have any leftovers for my lunch!
Give it a try and then come back and let me know what you think!
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 3 tbsp TABASCO® Brand Sweet & Spicy Sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 8 oz can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, separated into whole leaves
- Heat oil in a wok or a large skillet over high heat. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add chicken and cook about 3 minutes or until no longer pink inside, stirring frequently.
- Stir in TABASCO® Brand Sweet & Spicy Sauce and soy sauce and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add water chestnuts and cook 2 minutes. Add green onions and peanuts and cook 2 minutes more.
- For each wrap, spoon a small amount of chicken mixture onto a lettuce leaf and wrap lettuce to enclose filling. Serve immediately.