This post is sponsored by Partake. All comments and opinions are my own.
May is Allergy Awareness Month, and what better way to celebrate than with a sweet treat from Partake?!
With three delicious cookies flavors available in the snack aisle at Publix, you’ll get great taste for your whole family. Each allergy-friendly variety is made in a dedicated top 9 allergen-free facility, ensuring a worry-free experience for parents and snack-lovers alike.
Safe to share and lunchbox friendly, all Partake products are free of the following:
- Tree Nuts
Not only are Partake’s snacks allergy-friendly, but they’re also certified vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO. They pride themselves on creating snacks that cater to various dietary needs and preferences, all while providing a great tasting cookie made with ingredients you can actually pronounce.
Available in flavors that you’ll love, the fun will be finding which you like best! Whether you prefer the crunch and classic flavor of a chocolate chip cookie, the soft baked goodness of lemon wrapped in a super chewy texture or a crunchy cookie with ginger, spice, and everything nice… Partake has you covered. Look for these flavors when you shop:
Crunchy Chocolate Chip cookies
Crunchy Ginger Snap cookies
Soft Baked Lemon cookies
Enjoy a cookie as a mid-day snack, after dinner treat or whenever you are hankering for something sweet. And if you are feeling creative, you can use the cookies to create some amazing treats. Crumble a cookie on top of your favorite sorbet or ice cream. Use as a dipper for your favorite dip or whip up some of my Lemon Delight Parfaits and give your family a decadent treat without a lot of effort.
A vegan delight, this treat is luscious and packed with BIG flavor. And you can have it ready in a matter of minutes, making it an ideal treat anytime you want great taste.
Find everything you need at your local Publix.
Lemon Delight Parfaits
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 box Partake Soft Baked Lemon cookies - crumbled
- 7.5 oz vegan cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 10 oz vegan whipped topping - thawed according to package instructions (+ additional for garnish, if desired)
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Add the compote ingredients to a saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Allow to cool before using in the parfait.
- Place the vegan cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and beat until smooth and creamy. Add the lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Fold in the vegan whipped topping and gently mix to incorporate.
- Assemble the parfaits: Add about 2 tablespoons of the crumbed cookies into bottom of 6 small jars (or bowls). Divide and spoon the cream cheese mixture over top of the crumbled cookies.
- Add a layer of blueberry compote and top with additional whipped topping if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready to taste these allergy-friendly goodies for yourself? Head over to the Partake website to locate the Publix nearest you and start shopping. Celebrate Allergy Awareness Month this May with the great taste of Partake cookies.