This post is sponsored by TABASCO® Brand. All comments and opinions are my own.
When it comes to mealtime, I crave big, bold flavors that excite my taste buds. Bland, boring meals just don’t make the cut at my house. I love to experiment with seasonings and sauces that can take my dishes to the next level. Whether it’s a fiery blend of spices or a tangy marinade, I’m always on the lookout for ways to add that extra punch of flavor.
A little heat is always welcome at my table. I keep plenty of TABASCO® Brand Pepper Sauces handy to add a kick of flavor to my favorite meals and recipes. A few dashes here and there can take a basic dish and transform it into something absolutely amazing.
And, TABASCO® Original Red Sauce is just one of sauces that help me add flavor to my favorite foods. Publix carries a nice variety of TABASCO® Brand Pepper Sauces and just recently added two more tasty options: TABASCO® Sriracha Sauce and TABASCO® Sweet & Spicy Sauce. These tasty sauces give us more opportunity to add big flavor to mealtime.
Even better, both sauces are included in the buy one, get one FREE sale this week.
TABASCO® Brand Pepper Sauces: Original Red Sauce, Green Jalapeño Sauce or Chipotle Pepper Sauce, 5-oz bot., or Sriracha Sauce or Sweet & Spicy Pepper Sauce, 11-oz bot., BOGO $3.99
Take the opportunity to grab both and bring some excitement to your meals. TABASCO® Sriracha Sauce adds sweet and savory notes of red jalapeño peppers with a smooth garlic finish. And, the TABASCO® Sweet & Spicy Sauce combines sweet and savory flavors with more than a hint of heat, perfect for slathering, drizzling and dabbing onto grilled meats, fish, fried foods, and noodles.
So why settle for bland meals when you can add some excitement to your meal with TABASCO® Brand Pepper Sauces? Grab a bottle (or two) and get ready to take your taste buds on a flavor adventure!
Need a way to put the BOGO deal to great use? Pick up a few ingredients when you grab your deal and whip up a batch of Spicy Cauliflower Bites with TABASCO® Sriracha Sauce. Quick and easy to make, you get a side dish that is anything but boring.
Look for this deal as part of the Publix ad valid 5/18 – 5/24 (5/17 – 5/23 for some).
Spicy Cauliflower Bites with Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tbsp TABASCO® Brand Sriracha Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp TABASCO® Brand Sriracha Sauce
- 8 cups cauliflower florets, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Whisk together all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a large, rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss cauliflower, oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet; reserve the bowl. Roast the cauliflower until it starts to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine TABASCO® Brand Sriracha Sauce, butter and lemon juice in the large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes more.
- Serve Cauliflower Bites warm with Dipping Sauce.