This post is sponsored by Knorr. All comments and opinions are my own.
Are you tired of cooking the same boring meals every week? Well, I’m here to give you a little mealtime inspiration. Knorr Sides are the easy and convenient way to spice up your dinner game without having to spend hours in the kitchen!
You know those easy-to-prepare pouches are ideal as a quick and tasty side. But, with a few extra ingredients you can create amazing meals with ease! I am talking family favorites like that Veggie Chili you see above. Ready in under 30 minutes, it’s the ideal meal for any night of the week.
What I like about it (besides the taste) is that there’s no meat needed for big flavor. The Knorr Spanish Rice mix comes packed with tons of flavor and all those beans make it super hearty. And since it’s made with pantry staples, you can whip this up whenever you need it. In fact, this is one of my go-to options when I forget to defrost meat or when my dinner plans fall through. I just pull out a few ingredients and I have a hearty, delicious meal in a flash!
It’s also super economical so you won’t have to break the bank to feed your family. You probably have many of the ingredients on hand already. I would estimate that if you had to buy everything, it would still come out to less than $2 per serving.
And if you clip the coupon, it will be even less! Use the coupon in the Extra Savings Flyer to restock your pantry and save right now at Publix
$1 off any two Knorr Sides valid 3/25 – 4/7
Knorr Veggie Chili
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium red bell pepper or green bell pepper, chopped (1 1/4 cups)
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp chipotle chile powder
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 15 oz can no salt added kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 14.5 oz can no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- HEAT olive oil in 4-qt. pot over medium-high heat and cook corn, onion and red pepper, stirring frequently, until vegetables are softened, adding chili powder and chipotle chili powder during the last minute. Stir in tomato paste and cook, stirring, until slightly darkened, about 1 minute.
- ADD water, Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice, beans and tomatoes and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
- COMBINE sour cream, cilantro and lime juice in small bowl and serve with chili.
Enjoy big savings and big flavor when you choose Knorr Sides. Gather your ingredients and serve up a batch of Veggie Chili the next time you need a tasty meal fast! Give it a try and come back and let me know what you think.