This post is sponsored by Breyers. All comments and opinions are my own.
Easter is a time for celebration with friends and family. At my house that celebration always includes lots of tasty foods. But great taste doesn’t have to keep you in the kitchen all day long. I like to plan my holiday menus to include quick and easy options that give my guests great taste but require minimal effort from me.
That why I am putting those super cute and absolutely delicious Breyers Bunny Shakes on my dessert menu this year.
I don’t care if you are 5 or 50 years old, those sweet bunnies will put a big smile on your face. And when you dig in, you will smile even more. I mean, who can pass up a delicious milkshake made with Breyers Ice Cream? It’s a treat that just can’t be beat!
And what’s nice is that you can create milkshakes of any flavor. Use chocolate and serve up a cute brown bunny. Go with strawberry and you have a pink bunny or keep it simple like I did with Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream and serve up cute white bunnies.
The decoration is really simple. Just grab a glass yogurt or baby food jar and draw a bunny face using permanent markers. The ears just as easy. Melt some white chocolate and spread with a spoon on parchment paper. Once it hardens, the chocolate ears will peel right off. You end up with a simple, yet super cute holiday treat that everyone will love.
Get ready for some holiday fun and save money when you shop at Publix. Look for Breyers on sale buy one, get one FREE as part of the Publix ad valid 3/30 to 4/8 (3/29 to 4/8 for some). Stock your freezer with your favorite flavors and serve up a fun and tasty treat at your holiday gathering.
BREYERS® 1.5 QUART, BOGO $6.89
Breyers Bunny Milkshakes
- 1-1/2 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup milk
- whipped cream (for topping)
- candy melts or chocolate chips (colored if desired)
- Melt the chocolate according to package instructions. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the melted chocolate onto parchment paper. Use a spoon to spread the chocolate into a long oval that resembles a bunny ear. Add a 2nd color in the middle if desired. Allow to cool and harden, then peel off the parchment.
- Combine the ice cream and milk in a blender and blend on low until smooth.
- Pour the milkshake into a jar that has been decorated with eyes, a bunny nose and whiskers. Top with whipped cream and add 2 chocolate ears to create a bunny.