This post is sponsored by Carando. All comments and opinions are my own.
I have a handful of items that I keep on hand pretty much all the time. There are different reasons, of course. Sometimes it’s an item that is easy to use or maybe it’s convenient in a pinch. Then there are the items that we really enjoy and I want to make sure I have them for us to eat whenever we want.
Sometimes there are products that meet all those need and more… like delicious Carando Meatballs and Sausage. I try to keep a package (or two) in my freezer at all times.
Since they are frozen, I can stock up and then use them as needed, without the urgency that comes with fresh meat. And since they are perfectly seasoned and ready to cook, there’s no prep time involved. I can toss the meatballs in the oven and have a delicious meal in about 30 minutes. And, the sausage is just as easy. It’s great baked, grilled and ideal for skillet recipes too.
In fact, both products are incredibly easy to prepare and super versatile. I have dozens of different meals and recipe options that I know will always be a hit at my dinner table.
One of our all-time favorites is my Meatball Pull-Apart. It’s a cross between a pizza and a meatball sub and just as easy to prepare. We love it as an easy weeknight dinner and it’s also ideal for entertaining. My kids request it all the time when they are having friends over for dinner. I can make two or three of these pull-aparts and a pack of teenage boys can wipe them out in a matter of minutes.
You don’t need a ton of ingredients for this one either. Head to Publix and gather what you need then add this tasty dish to your menu this week! Be sure to clip the coupon and you’ll save BIG on your next purchase!
Carando Italian Style Sausages, 19 oz, Meatballs, or Ground, 16 oz, or Pepperoni, 6 oz, 2/$10
–$2/2 Carando® Meatballs, Dinner Links or Ground Sausage Publix Digital Coupon
Just $4 per pack!
- 16 oz pkg Carando Mozzarella Rustica Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 pkg refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 1 tbsp butter - melted
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce + additional for serving
- Heat oven to 375º F. Place meatballs on aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes; gently turn meatballs over and bake an additional 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside. When cooled slightly, cut the meatballs in half.
- Preheat oven to 400º F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Unroll the pizza dough on the parchment and stretch to a 9"x13" rectangle. Using a knife or pizza wheel, cut the dough in half lengthwise, creating two long rectangles.
- Gently move and shape the dough to create a ring.
- Sprinkle the cheese down the middle of the dough and add the meatball halves over the cheese, spacing evenly. Spoon the sauce over the meatballs.
- Stretch and pull both sides of dough up and between each meatball; press together to seal.
- Add the Italian seasoning to the melted butter and brush over the dough.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes, until golden. Serve with additional marinara sauce.
Carando is a well-known brand in the meat industry, known for its high-quality and delicious meat products. Their meatballs and sausage products are perfect for those nights when you want a quick and easy dinner without sacrificing flavor.
Carando Meatballs are made 100% pork and blended with Italian herbs, spices, cheeses, and more to deliver the perfect flavor. They’re perfect for pasta dishes, sandwiches, or even as a standalone appetizer.
Carando Sausage is made with premium cuts of pork and seasoned with a blend of herbs and spices, giving it a delicious, savory flavor. It’s perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and can be used in a variety of recipes, such as pasta dishes, soups, and stews.
If you’re looking for a quick and tasty option for your weeknight dinners or any recipe, try Carando Meatballs and Sausage. They’re delicious and convenient and can help you whip up a tasty meal in no time.