This post is sponsored by Hatfield. All comments and opinions are my own.
I love game day gatherings! Whether I am hosting or just attending, it’s so much fun to watch an exciting game and catch up with friends.
When it comes to the big game, the fun is intensified. Watching the two best teams compete is always a blast. Plus, there is the excitement of the half time show and of course those fun commercials. But what most people really look forward to is the FOOD!!
This year, why not grab some Hatfield’s Marinated Pork and whip up some Air Fryer Southwest Egg Rolls? These are one of my guys all-time favorite appetizers. They are hearty and stuffed with a flavorful southwest-style filling that’s tucked in a crispy, crunchy wrapper that all comes together for amazing flavor and texture.
It’s really easy to make these tasty egg rolls thanks to Hatfield’s Marinated Pork. That seasoned pork is a quick and easy way to add amazing flavor to any dish. For my egg rolls, I just brown up the meat then combine with corn, black beans, peppers, onions, cheese plus a little cumin and chili powder and then wrap it all up. Instead of frying, I go the easy (and less messy) route and cook the egg rolls in the air fryer. They come out crispy and packed with huge flavor.
And the best part is my recipe makes a big batch so you’ll be able to feed a house full of football fanatics!
Air Fryer Southwest Egg Rolls
- 1 pkg Texas Smokehouse BBQ Seasoned Dry Rub Pork Loin Filet - sliced into thin strips
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 bell pepper - chopped
- 1/2 cup onion - chopped
- 1 cup black beans - rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn niblets
- 1/4 cup cilantro - chopped
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese - shredded
- 25 egg roll wraps
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet and cook the bell pepper and onion for 3 - 5 minutes, until tender. Remove the veggies to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and add the pork in a single layer and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned. Cook in batches if needed.
- Place the cooked veggies, browned pork, black beans, corn, cilantro, cheese, cumin and chili powder in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Lay an egg roll wrapper out like a diamond and place about 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture slightly below the middle of the wrapper towards the bottom point.
- Fold the bottom point over the ingredients and wrap tightly.
- Brush the remaining edges with a little water.
- Fold in sides and then start at the bottom and roll tightly towards the top point until all edges are sealed.
- To cook, preheat the air fryer to 380ºF. Spray the basket with olive oil and place 8 - 10 egg rolls seam-side down in the basket, allowing space between each. Lightly brush with olive oil and air fry for 6 - 8 minutes, until lightly golden. Flip and cook an additional 6 minutes. Repeat until all egg rolls are cooked.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.
Super convenient and absolutely delicious, Hatfield’s Marinated Pork items make mealtime super simple. You just open the package and use for any meal or recipe! Each item is already pre-seasoned and ready to be baked, grilled, or cooked any way you like!
And with three varieties, you’ll have what you need no matter what’s on your menu.
- TEXAS SMOKEHOUSE BBQ SEASONED DRY RUB PORK LOIN FILET
- TUSCAN HERB DRY RUB SEASONED PORK TENDERLOIN
- HONEY GARLIC TERIYAKI DRY RUB SEASONED PORK TENDERLOIN
What’s great is that you can use them however YOU’D like to use them. They are pre-seasoned and ready to take you on your own culinary adventure!
Why not gather a few ingredients and whip up a batch of my Air Fryer Southwest Egg Rolls? You’ll love the flavor combination and how super simple they are to put together. You know the big game is just around the corner, you might want to bookmark this recipe for your game day gathering!
Remember, if you haven’t taken the time to enter my giveaway… there is still time to do so. One iHeartPublix reader will win a $100 Publix gift card. But, you have to enter if you want to win. Visit the giveaway page and ENTER NOW.