Coming up with convenient meals is a priority at my house. I have to come up with breakfast, lunch and dinner plans plus a few snacks as well. And I need to have a plan for every single day of the week! All those meals add up to a whole lot of time, so I like plan ahead to make things a bit easier!
Luckily, the MyPantryPlanner website makes it super easy to plan my entire week. You’ll find a big selection of tasty recipes that will make mealtime quick and delicious! Choose from tasty breakfasts, easy lunches, delicious dinners as well as tasty snacks, you’ll find options that your whole family is sure to love!
Take this tasty Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Soup as an example. Ready in just minutes, it’s a hearty meal that will fuel your day. And, who can pass up an ooey, gooey grilled cheese with a side of delicious tomato soup for lunch?
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Soup
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 2 cans (28 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- 12 slices Italian bread
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Italian dressing
- 6 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp softened butter
- Spray 6-quart electric multicooker pot with PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray. Select sauté function and heat until hot. Add onion to pot and cook until tender and starting to brown, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in garlic, red pepper flakes and oregano. Turn multicooker off.
- Stir in Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with their juice, broth, sugar, salt and pepper. Lock lid in place and close pressure release valve. Select high pressure cook function and set the timer for 8 minutes. While soup is cooking, make grilled cheese sandwiches.
- To finish soup, allow for natural pressure release for 5 minutes before opening valve to release remaining steam. Puree soup with an immersion blender until smooth or carefully transfer soup to countertop blender and blend until smooth. Stir cream and basil into soup.
- Brush one side of each slice of bread with Wish-Bone® Italian dressing. Place cheese on 6 slices of bread (on the side that's been brushed with dressing). Top with a second slice of bread to make sandwiches, with the dressing on the inside. Spread butter on the outside of each sandwich.
- Place sandwiches in air fryer in single layer. Air fry sandwiches in batches (if needed) at 350°F until bread is crispy and golden brown, 6 to 10 minutes, turning once.
- Ladle tomato soup into bowls, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired, and serve with grilled cheese sandwiches.
Quick and tasty, it’s just one of the delicious recipes that you’ll find on the MyPantryPlanner website. Head over and visit the site to find delicious meals for any meal, any day! Plus, you’ll find digital coupons to save over $10 on participating items to help you stock your pantry with YUM!
You can find saving and recipes on these participating brands:
- Mrs. Butterworth’s®
- Duncan Hines®
- Hebrew National®
- Orville Redenbacher’s®
- F. Chang’s Home Menu® Sauces and Dressings
- Swiss Miss®
Most of the time I have all the ingredients I need on hand. However, sometimes I need and ingredient or two and boy am I glad I can get them as easy as a single click. I simply go to MyPantryPlanner and click add all the ingredients in the recipes into my shopping cart via Instacart. Boom-done!
If you want to add more quick and easy diners to your rotation, look to MyPantryPlanner for this and many, many more tasty recipes. You’ll find options for breakfast, lunch, dinner… even desserts and snacks!
What are you waiting for? Head over and visit MyPantryPlanner.com for lots of meal inspiration then shop and save with ease!