This post is sponsored by Hatfield Bacon. All comments and opinions are my own.
The big game is just around the corner. And, no game day spread is complete without lots of tasty snacks. At my house, the food is just as important as the football game!
If you are like me, you want to serve up foods that are delicious but still easy to prepare. With that in mind, I have a recipe that you just gotta try!
Impress your home team with some Air Fryer Bacon & Chive Potato Puffs. These bite size puffs are the perfect way to bring flavor to your game day spread. Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, these poppable morsels are absolutely delicious! Packed with flavor and super easy to prepare, these are the perfect addition to your menu.
Whip up some mashed potatoes or pull out some leftovers. Add in a little sour cream, cheese, chives and tasty bacon and you’re in business. When it comes to the bacon to use, Hatfield is always a great choice. Smoky, savory and absolutely delicious, it add the perfect flavor to this recipe and so many others.
No one wants to spend a ton of time prepping and cooking while the game is on. Wouldn’t you prefer to spend your time entertaining and hanging out with friends watching all the action? Grab a package of Hatfield Bacon and a few additional ingredients and you are on your way to an enjoyable day of football, fun and tasty food!
Bacon & Chive Potato Puffs
- 2 cups mashed potatoes - warmed but not hot
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese - grated
- 3 tbsp chives - chopped
- 6 slices Hatfield Bacon - cooked crisp and finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Scoop out 1-1/2 to 2 tablespoons of the potato mixture and roll to form a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture and place the formed balls onto a parchment lined pan. Place the balls in the freezer for at least an hour (or overnight).
- To cook, preheat the air fryer to 380º F. Spray the basket with olive oil and place the balls in the basket, allowing space between each. Lightly spray with olive oil and air fry for 6 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 6 minutes, or until golden brown. Repeat until all the potato puffs are cooked.
- Serve with ketchup, ranch or your favorite dipping sauce.
Hatfield is a 6th generation, Family Owned, American Made company driven by a conviction that their business isn’t just about quality pork products, but it’s about accountability to their animals, farmers, community, and you! Their products are simple. Simple to cook, simple to enjoy.
Remember when you choose Hatfield, you get pork with a pledge.
For over 125 years, Hatfield has believed in doing the right thing, not the new thing. In this case, that means raising their animals on family farms with no added hormones or steroids for growth. It’s a product you can feel good serving to your family and friends all season long.
No matter which team you are rooting for, you will be the winner when it comes to the food! You’ll be the game day MVP when you serve up these tasty Air Fryer Bacon & Chive Potato Puffs at your game day gathering.
Look for 3 tasty varieties of Hatfield Bacon at your local Publix.
- Hatfield Hardwood Smoked Bacon
- Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Hatfield Thick Cut Hardwood Smoked Bacon
Remember, if you haven’t taken the time to enter my giveaway… there is still time to do so. One iHeartPublix reader will win a $100 Publix gift card. But, you have to enter if you want to win. Visit the giveaway page and ENTER NOW.