This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
Don’t you love those coupons that let you make your own deal?
It so nice to be able to grab exactly what I need and create my own sale. And it’s especially great when it means savings on pantry essentials that I use constantly. So you know I did a little happy dance when I spotted that big $2 Sir Kensington’s coupon!
$2 off any Sir Kensington’s Product Publix Coupon Extra Savings Flyer valid 1/14 – 1/27
Whether you choose Sir Kensington’s Mayonnaise, Mustard or even their Special Sauce, you’ll enjoy some of the tastiest condiments to help you make your favorite foods and recipes taste absolutely amazing! Plus, right now, you’ll save a little money to boot.
Mustard is one of those staples that every cook needs. You can use tasty Sir Kensington’s mustard to add a kick to sandwiches, dressings, and as a delicious glaze for any meat!
And it’s a key ingredient for my Chicken Meatballs with Dijon Sauce. This quick and easy meal is perfect for weeknight dinners and gives your family a hearty meal with big flavor. Made with just a few ingredients, it’s a budget-friendly option that will help keep a little extra moolah in your pocket too!
Whip up a batch and serve over potatoes or rice for a meal that’s ready in less than 30 minutes. Or if you are really short on time, you can grab some frozen meatballs, make the dijon sauce for a dinner in a flash.
Remember, a tasty meal doesn’t have to take up a lot of time or require a ton of ingredients. Sometimes those simple recipes are the best! Pick up delicious Sir Kensington’s products for meals made at home that taste great without a lot of effort. Look for the big $2 coupon in the current Extra Savings Flyer and save the next time you shop.
Stock your cart with great deals on Sir Kensington’s products and serve up delicious and convenient meals that are great no matter how crazy your schedule might get!
Skillet Chicken Meatballs With Dijon Sauce
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan - shredded or grated
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp fresh parsley - chopped
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 shallot - chopped
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 tbsp Sir Kensington's Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Add all meatball ingredients to a large bowl and use your hands to mix, just until combined
- Roll to form meatballs, approximately 1-inch in diameter.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, add the meatballs and cook for 10 minutes, turning 2 - 3 times to allow all sides to brown evenly.
- Remove to a paper-lined plate, set aside.
- Add the butter and the chopped shallot to the pan and cook for 2 -3 minutes, until softened.
- Stir in the lemon zest and wine and cook for 2 minutes, until slightly reduced.
- Whisk in the broth and Sir Kensington's Dijon mustard.
- Add the meatballs back to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the heavy cream, salt and pepper. Stir to coat the meatballs and serve!