This post is sponsored by JOLLY TIME. All comments and opinions are my own.
No matter what your weather is outside, you can build the perfect snowman… a Popcorn Ball Snowman that is!
Who says you can’t have a little fun with your food? This holiday season why not get crafty with a batch of festive treats that are super cute and oh so tasty?
Perfect for any party, holiday gathering or a delicious snack when watching a Christmas movie with the family! Make some holiday memories while you craft a delicious treat. Not only do you get to enjoy creating the treat… you get to eat that tasty snack too!
Just grab some JOLLY TIME Pop Corn and get creative. Start a new tradition with these fun and festive Popcorn Ball Snowman Treats.
Popcorn Ball Snowman Treats
- 3 qt JOLLY TIME® Blast O Butter® Pop Corn - popped with unpopped kernels removed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 10 oz marshmallows
- large and mini chocolate chips
- fruit leather strip
- candy corn or orange chocolate coated candies
- 12 Jumbo marshmallows
- 12 oz chocolate almond bark - melted according to package instructions
- Add about 1 teaspoon of the melted chocolate on a piece of parchment paper and spread with a spoon to create a flat round. Repeat to create 12 chocolate rounds.
- Dip each jumbo marshmallow in the chocolate, allowing any excess chocolate to drip off. Then place atop the chocolate rounds to form the hat.
- Put the popped popcorn in large bowl or pan and remove any unpopped kernels; set aside.
- In heavy saucepan, heat butter and marshmallows on low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and mix carefully until popcorn is well coated. Butter your hands and press into balls. Set aside on parchment paper.
- Push two large chocolate chips in the popcorn ball for the eyes, add small chocolate chips to create a mouth and a piece of candy corn for the nose. Cut the fruit strip to resemble a scarf and wrap around the popcorn ball. Add the chocolate hat (Insert a small skewer to hold the hat in place--remove prior to eating).
- Serve and enjoy!
These easy homemade Popcorn Balls are the perfect sweet, delicious treat and super simple to make! If you have ever made marshmallow cereal bars, you are all set. These are very similar except you use popcorn in place of the cereal. So start by popping up a few bags of JOLLY TIME Pop Corn and grab some marshmallows.
Add some candies and a big chocolate covered marshmallow hat and you have a sweet and crunchy treat that is sure to put a smile on everyone’s face!
How cute would these be at any of your upcoming holiday gatherings?!
Head over to your local Publix and look for three delicious varieties in the snack aisle when you shop. I chose the Blast O Butter variety for my Popcorn Ball Snowman Treats, but you can use any variety and they will be amazingly delicious!
Healthy Pop® Butter Minis – Make it a point to eat healthier with Healthy Pop Minis, with only 100 calories in each serving. Healthy Pop is satisfying and delicious as an afternoon microwave snack at work or as a low-carb, movie time treat.
Blast O Butter® – Blast O Butter popcorn is a burst of extreme butter flavor that movie butter lovers will crave. Enjoy movie theater popcorn in the comfort of your own home.
Simply Popped® Butter – Simply Popped Butter popcorn contains just four simple ingredients: popcorn, butter, sea salt and oil. Simply Popped is nature’s snack, simplified to be perfect for all of your friends and family.