This post is sponsored by KIND®. All comments and opinions are my own.
Have you had a chance to load and use that big KIND Healthy Grains® Granola coupon yet?
We get the chance to grab a bag of delicious granola and get $1 in savings. Made from a blend of whole super grains – oats, millet, buckwheat, amaranth, and quinoa – these deliciously crunchy clusters are the perfect snack to enjoy by the spoonful or the handful.
And with a huge variety available in the cereal aisle at Publix, you can grab the flavors you are craving.
Sprinkle them over fresh fruit, add them to a bowl of yogurt or mix them into your favorite smoothie bowl recipe, the options are endless. And if you are looking to add BIG flavor to your meal, why not use that tasty granola to whip up a batch of my Cheesecake Bites?!
While the size is small, the flavor in these bites is HUGE! They are the perfect way to add some great taste to your day with the combination of cream cheese, Greek yogurt and delicious KIND Healthy Grains® Granola. The combination is absolutely amazing.
Load your coupon and grab savings on KIND Healthy Grains® Granola the next time you shop. Pick up a few additional ingredients and you are on your way to big flavor.
$1 off any ONE (1) KIND Healthy Grains® Granola 11oz Publix Digital Coupon (ends 11/18/22)
enjoy delicious & easy mornings with KIND®
- 2/3 cup KIND Healthy Grains® Granola
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp pecans - finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil - melted
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 6 oz cream cheese - softened (room temperature)
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- t tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs - room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly spray two 12-count cups mini cheesecake pans with cooking spray (or line a mini muffin tin with paper cups)
- Add all crust ingredients to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Divide the mixture among 18 of the cups and press firmly with a spoon or small glass to pack the crust. (I find a shot glass works perfectly)
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to. 300º F.
- Add the cream cheese to a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined and smooth.
- Divide the ingredients into the prepared tins over the crust, filling the cheesecake/muffin tin until full.
- Bake for 22 - 25 minutes, until set.
- Allow to cool then place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Serve with a dollop of jam and fresh berries.