This post is sponsored by Reynolds Consumer Products LLC. All comments and opinions are my own.
If you thought you were busy… just wait, the holidays are coming up FAST!
I absolutely love this time of the year with all the celebrations, family gatherings and of course all of the great food! But trying to keep up with my massive to-do list can be difficult. Instead of stressing out, I look for shortcuts and ways to simplify my day.
So when mealtime rolls around, I got it covered thanks to Hefty® Everyday™ Foam Plates. Those durable and convenient plates make mealtime a breeze. They are essential from meal prep to serving and then make cleanup quick and easy!
They are a must have for tasty meals like my Chicken Piccata.
Chicken Piccata is a quick and easy weeknight meal option. To get started you need to dredge chicken tenderloin in a little flour, salt and pepper. Luckily that’s super simple with Hefty®. Simply set up your dredging station using three Hefty® Everyday™ Foam Plates. Place the raw chicken in the first plate, your seasoned flour in a second plate and the third plate is for your coated chicken.
Once all your chicken is coated you can toss the used plates… no cleanup needed.
Then it’s just a matter of cooking the chicken, making a tasty sauce and serving that delicious chicken over some cooked pasta. Total time to make a delicious meal is well under 30 minutes from start to finish!
Serve up that delicious meal on Hefty® Everyday™ Foam Plates and when dinner is done, you just put the plates in the trash. That means no need for hand washing plates or even loading the dishwasher. I don’t know about you, but I’ll happily take even a few extra minutes of free time in my day!
Hefty® Everyday™ Foam Plates ensure your food doesn’t soak through and are strong, durable, and easy to clean up.
- Soak-proof layer
- Durable yet affordable
- Easy cleanup
With the buy one, get one FREE sale happening this week at Publix, we get the opportunity to stock up and save! Don’t miss your chance to fill your cart with convenient and durable plates that are perfect for all your favorite meals and recipes. Then grab a few ingredients and add my delicious Chicken Piccata to your menu this week.
Hefty® Everyday™ Foam Plates. 28 – 50 ct, BOGO
Sale valid 10/20 to 10/26 (10/19 to 10/25 for some).
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 tbsp butter - divided
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 - 1/2 lemons -juiced (appox ⅓ cup juice)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 tbsp capers - drained
- parsley - for serving
- Create a dredging station using 3
- Place the raw chicken in one plate, the flour, salt and pepper mixed together in a second plate and the third plate to hold the coated chicken
- Dredge the raw chicken in the flour mixture and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter and 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet.
- Once hot, add chicken and cook for 3 -4 minutes - chicken should be lightly browned.
- Flip and cook for an additional 2 - 3 minutes, then remove the chicken to a plate.
- Add chicken broth, lemon juice and capers to pan and stir. Bring to a slow simmer.
- Place chicken back into pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken to serving dish.
- Add last two tablespoons of butter and whisk to combine.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Serve the chicken and sauce over cooked pasta and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Enjoy!