This post is sponsored by Grillo’s. All comments and opinions are my own.
If you have been hanging out with me for a while, you know we are HUGE football fans. High school, college, pro… we love it all. In fact this time of year, much of our week is scheduled around games.
Getting ready for game day takes some planning. Whether it’s a low key Thursday night game at home with just my guys or an all-day Saturday football-palooza with tons of friends, there’s gotta be snacks! So coming up with a menu is a necessity to ensure that game day starts off right!
I like to have a mix of hot and cold snacks as well as light and hearty options to make sure that there is something for everyone. So when I’m making my shopping list for the week, Grillo’s Pickles are always on the list. They are perfect added to a charcuterie board or cheese tray right from the container. They pair perfectly with meats, cheeses, fruit and more. But, did you know that they are a great addition to lots of tasty recipes too?!
Take my Air Fryer Cubano Taquitos for example. These tasty snacks give you the great taste of a Cuban sandwich in an easy to eat snack that’s perfect for any game day gathering. And the best part, they are crazy simple to make.
A little ham, cheese and pork are rolled up in a corn tortilla with a Grillo’s Pickle nestled in the middle. Then you just cook them in your air fryer to crisp them up and melt the cheese. The result is a tasty little hand held snack that will be the hit of your game day spread!
Serve with some mustard sauce, salsa or whatever you love for great taste without a ton of effort! Plus, you can save some moolah on your next purchase:
$1/1 any Grillo’s Product Publix Digital Coupon
Look for Grillo’s Pickle Spears AND Pickle Chips in the refrigerated meat department at your local Publix. Stock up for game day and beyond!
- Grillo’s Pickles Pickle Spears, Fresh, Classic Dill
- Grillo’s Pickles Pickle Spears, Classic Dill, Hot
- Grillo’s Fresh Pickle Chips, Classic Dill
Air Fryer Cubano Taquitos
- 12 corn tortillas
- 3 oz thinly sliced ham
- 4 oz cooked & shredded pork
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese - shredded
- 6 Grillo's Pickle Spears - halved
- 3 tbsp yellow mustard
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- Spray cooking oil
- Make the mustard dipping sauce by combining the mayo and mustard, set aside .
- Heat tortillas in a skillet or directly on the grates of a gas stove until soft and pliable.
- Divide the ham, cheese and pork and place down the center of each tortilla.
- Add one pickle spear. Fold and roll into taquitos.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400º F. Spray the basket with cooking oil.
- Place a few taquitos in the basket in a single layer seam side down, ensuring they are not touching.
- Mist with cooking oil and cook for 7 - 9 minutes, until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining taquitos.
- Serve with the prepared mustard sauce, salsa or your favorite dip.
Make game day a little more exciting with the help of Grillo’s Pickles. Stock up now for game day… and beyond. Give my Air Fryer Cubano Taquitos a try and be sure to come back and let me know what you think!
And, be sure to take a minute to enter my giveaway. Three winners will get a $100 Publix Gift Card plus fun Grillo’s swag to make your game day great!
Those look SOOOOO good…gotta try them next weekend!
How do I make these w/o an air fryer?
You could bake them for about 15 minutes in the oven … really just looking to melt the cheese and crisp the tortilla! ENJOY!!