This post is sponsored by Hellmann’s. All comments and opinions are my own.
Heads up guys! There is a great BOGO deal that you are going to want to take advantage of this week at Publix. Look for a sale on the big 48-ounce jars of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise!
Hellmann’s Mayonnaise 48 oz, BOGO
Those big jars are my new must-have size. While I keep the squeeze bottles on hand for sandwiches, burgers and when I just need a small amount of mayonnaise, those big 48-ounce jars are ideal for all my dips, salads and other recipes. And since it’s football season, I am whipping up at least one dip every single week!
Sometimes it’s Onion Dip or Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Creamy Guacamole… the list goes on and on! A huge favorite that’s always a hit on game day is a big bowl of BLT Dip. It tastes great and is crazy simple to make. You get all the flavors of the sandwich you love… no bread needed. Whip up a batch and toss out some crackers or chips and watch that tasty dip disappear in a flash.
- 1 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 12 oz bacon - cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3 roma tomatoes - chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1/4 cup green onion - chopped
- shredded lettuce for serving - if desired
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with shredded lettuce and extra bacon if desired. Serve with chips and crackers.
Take the opportunity to add a couple of jars of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise to your pantry. You’ll get a super price and you’ll have what you need to serve up great taste on game day and beyond.
Take advantage of the BOGO sale as part of the Publix ad valid 9/29 to 10/5 (9/28 to 10/4 for some).