This post is sponsored by Hatfield. All comments and opinions are my own.
If you are looking for a quick and easy meal that’s ready in minutes, I have a fantastic recipe for you! Gather a few ingredients, including a delicious Hatfield pre-seasoned pork tenderloin, and you are on your way to a tasty meal without a ton of effort!
My Asian Pork Noodle Soup is a weeknight wonder that’s ready in just minutes. Forget the drive thru and skip the takeout, this delicious soup requires about 10 minutes of prep and an additional 15 minutes of cook time. The end result is a hearty and flavorful meal that your whole family will love.
This dish is a spin off of my basic chicken noodle soup recipe. And while I like that traditional soup recipe, sometimes I like to shake things up and go for something a little out of the ordinary. Thanks to Hatfield’s seasoned pork, I get a super easy way to add flavor to my recipe. There’s no need for a bunch of spices and no waiting for marinades to flavor the meat. I simply open the package and it’s perfectly seasoned and ready to go.
While I love the Honey Garlic Teriyaki Tenderloin for a quick and easy stir fry, I thought it would be great for an Asian soup too… and boy was I right! That meat is super tender and so flavorful and it pairs perfectly with the crisp-tender veggies. I like this dish as a main entree but you could also prepare a big pot and serve it as a starter before the main course and you’d have plenty of leftovers for lunches throughout the week.
With the weather cooling down, you may want to add this to your meal rotation quite often over the next few months. Take the opportunity to stock your fridge with plenty of Hatfield Pork Tenderloin and filet items and you’ll be ready to whip up great taste whenever you want!
Asian Pork Noodle Soup
- 1 Hatfield Honey Garlic Teriyaki Dry Rub Seasoned Pork Tenderloin - sliced into thin strips
- 2 tsp vegetable ol
- 4 cloves garlic - chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger - grated or minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Gochugaru flakes (or other chili flakes)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 3 cups bok choy - cleaned and chopped
- 8 oz linguine rice noodles - cooked
- 1 cup carrot - shredded
- 4 green onions - chopped
- salt & pepper - to taste
- cilantro and lime wedges for garnish - if desired
- Heat the oil in a large stockpot and brown the sliced pork. Once browned, remove the pork to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the pan and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add the chicken broth, soy sauce, chili flakes, cooked pork, bok chop lime juice, cooked noodles, carrots and green onion.
- Cook over high heat for 5 - 7 minutes, until veggies are crisp-tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with additional green onion, lime wedges and cilantro, if desired.
Hatfield pork tenderloin and loin filet items are seasoned to perfection so you can make any meal of the day a little simpler and a lot more enjoyable. You can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and still enjoy a delicious meal!
Look for delicious and convenient Hatfield products in the meat department at your local Publix. Available in three varieties, each Hatfield product is made with fresh, high-quality ingredients so you can enjoy mealtime in a flash. Pre-seasoned, tender and packed with flavor you’ll get great taste no matter which variety you choose!
TEXAS SMOKEHOUSE BBQ SEASONED DRY RUB PORK LOIN FILET
TUSCAN HERB DRY RUB SEASONED PORK TENDERLOIN
HONEY GARLIC TERIYAKI DRY RUB SEASONED PORK TENDERLOIN